Pre-Game Talk: THE STANLEY CUP FINAL | Penguins vs. Predators | Pens Lead Series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
5MW0N.gif

Ws38Mm0.gif

t3IMWzy.gif

Destroy them...

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
What is this " House Money" garbage Madden is spewing about game 6? You end it asap. Yeah Rinne has been awful in Pittsburgh. Yet all it takes is one great game...it's over.

Anything can happen. Crosby and Malkin could get injured on their first shifts in either game 6 or 7. Madden is an idiot. :laugh:

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Edzo was really bizarre yesterday. Extra salty and going on and on about stuff long after everyone else had moved on. He refused to even address the nice Phil goal and went on and on in a 5-0 game for 5 mins about the water bottle. "Yeah but..." anytime Doc talked about the actual game.

Happened some more in the third too with the scrums and stuff. Mike and Keith were actually defending some Pens stuff like Sid but Edzo would not let go.

I can't remember who it was against - I think Ottawa? Where Sid was near the opposing teams bench and one of the guys on the bench grabs Sid's jersey or whatever. And the announcers thought it was funny? Cute? That's a great way to slow him down! Like seriously??? THAT should be a major penalty.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Yeah, it gets real old hearing about how much Eddie O favors the Pens. The guy flat out hates this organization. Are Mario and him even friends anymore?

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Edzo was really bizarre yesterday. Extra salty and going on and on about stuff long after everyone else had moved on. He refused to even address the nice Phil goal and went on and on in a 5-0 game for 5 mins about the water bottle. "Yeah but..." anytime Doc talked about the actual game.

Happened some more in the third too with the scrums and stuff. Mike and Keith were actually defending some Pens stuff like Sid but Edzo would not let go.

Edzo should switch to the CBC broadcast team. He'd fit right in.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
I fully expect to see the best of the Pens tonight. I think they will enjoy the home ice. I think Malkin and Kessel have huge performances, and Matt Murray shuts the door.

It is definitely high time we took this series over now.

I'd say you about nailed that! ;)

I LOVE it when a team takes over and just simply imposes their will on the opponent. Most championship teams have that ability. Then Pens did a whole lot of it last year. I was really glad to see them do it last night. Domination, all over the ice.

One more.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Weird stat...

2016 playoffs - Kessel 24 gp 10 g 12 a
2017 playoffs - Kessel 24 gp 8 g 15 a

Seems he was so dominant last year with the HBK line, but he's actually got one more point in this run.

Check Bonino and Hagelin's stats. Then consider HBK vs non-HBK. Believe me, I looked at that not too long ago and was like...huh!? How in the what...whaaa?

I have a feeling Hainsey scores the OT goal. If it happens, I will die from laughter/Celebration.

I want to be a depth player. Sid and Geno and Kessel have enough. I want it to be Cullen, Rowney, Sheary, Hainsey, etc. Someone who it would be a lot more special for. Kinda like Talbot in 2009.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Something to watch out for. Neither Sid nor Geno has a game winning goal in these playoffs.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Ah, Subban. King of the "I'm going to pull a guy down then lay on top of him for 10+ seconds" defence strategy. Must be desperate for human contact, on top of attention. His dad must not have hugged him much as a kid. It's sad, really.

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
Weird stat...

2016 playoffs - Kessel 24 gp 10 g 12 a
2017 playoffs - Kessel 24 gp 8 g 15 a

Seems he was so dominant last year with the HBK line, but he's actually got one more point in this run.

He was carrying his own line. Last year's Geno was a shell of the current version. Now Geno is dominating and Kessel is mostly just assisting that.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
So, where will people be watching the game Sunday ?

I really want to go out to a bar and watch but none of my friends are interested in hockey and going alone does not appeal much :( :(

Watching at home with my pugs most likely sitting on top of me :laugh:

I prefer to watch at home if I'm not in the city of the team. At the bar where I am there will be no atmosphere, no commentary and loud crappy music (probably Coldplay ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad