Pre-Game Talk: THE STANLEY CUP FINAL | Penguins vs. Predators | Pens Lead Series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I might do some drinking as well. Maybe that'll help with my emotional rollercoaster during these games.

I swear sports are the only thing that does this to me, haha.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Nothing like writing business continuity plans on a Sunday afternoon to keep you busy while waiting for the game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I might do some drinking as well. Maybe that'll help with my emotional rollercoaster during these games.

I swear sports are the only thing that does this to me, haha.

for real. I went through 4 years of absolutely hating my job and then quitting before finding a new job with a big long "meh" but put on a hockey game and I'm losing my mind :laugh:

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
The panic is not going to be fun. Trust me lol.

I bet. I don't have to read every post. I think we win comfortably so I'm pretty relaxed, although that could be the lavender and frankincense in my oil diffuser. Even my dogs are calm :laugh:

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I just don't want to see multiple missed(easy) chances early. That will likely be a sign of things to come.

Unless Murray keeps us in it this time.

Don't have a problem with the game remaining tied til the 3rd. Just no repeat of games 3 and 4. Need to at least have a chance in the 3rd.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Win or lose, we have to play their D hard tonight.

i2yYun3

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Need Murray to keep them off the board in the first. Will be 4 straight periods without a goal and would likely start getting in their heads.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Hope Ellis is in. Won't be effective. With our luck, Bitetto(whoever) would come in and score a goal. Preds have had guys come in all playoffs and do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad