TV: The Sopranos Discussion Thread

Sep 19, 2008
I love seeing the references on instagram, but yeah it's gonna be tough to rewatch this show especially with livia soprano and janice. they actively make it very difficult. the mob stuff was pretty good though and anything Ju was epic

Reactions: Mike C

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I loved Janice, she was an exact duplicate of Tony except without the power
When she did have some power, she did know how to maximize its value.

Remember when she shakes 3k out of Tony for some information on Ralph’s sexual proclivities?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
When she did have some power, she did know how to maximize its value.

Remember when she shakes 3k out of Tony for some information on Ralph’s sexual proclivities?

Yep, and her and Tony are so similar she nailed the price perfectly

She also tried to strong arm the Russians and got slapped down to reality

Reactions: Doothpick

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
I finished a rewatch a couple months ago. It was either my fourth or fifth time watching, and I am itching to watch it again.

I can't remember if I mentioned it back earlier in the thread....but when Ralph is talking to Vito on the phone, but pretending he is talking to Tony.....and Vito is describing what he is looking at -- I literally laugh out loud at that scene and I have seen that clip probably hundreds of times (youtube, twitter, 'gram etc)

Reactions: Primary Assist

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
The way Janice gets her claws into Bobby is really sick.
Pretty realisitic though. She doesn't even seem that annoying in retrospect.

"There are men in the can better looking than my sister" she gotta do something to provide herself a future when what Tony said is true lmao.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Pretty realisitic though. She doesn't even seem that annoying in retrospect.

"There are men in the can better looking than my sister" she gotta do something to provide herself a future when what Tony said is true lmao.

Well, when you lose a beauty contest to a German Shepard's shaved asshole, you gotta do what you can

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Finally jumping back in to this show. re-watched the last episode of season 3 last night and started season 4.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Sad the movie was kind of a mess would be cool to get a prequel mini series out of it.

Also shame we don't know what Edi Falco filmed for it in present day Soprano universe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad