OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Feel-Bad Hit of the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I had a cassette tape in the 80s with ZZ Top and Madonna. "Gimme All Your Lovin'" and "Material Girl" back to back. Pure swag.

Haha. That was about the time I thought Starship and “Nothing’s gonna stop us now” was the crest of musical genius (also really wanted to be kissed by Sarah from 4C and walk hand in hand forever... made her a mix-tape...).
But amid such level of fail, holy Christ did they - Starship - have do’s to put Jagr to shame!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I had a cassette tape in the 80s with ZZ Top and Madonna. "Gimme All Your Lovin'" and "Material Girl" back to back. Pure swag.

My first tape deck was like this piece of crap until upgrading to the duel speakers boom box.
For all I know, that could have been mine.:laugh:

Walked many of mile with that thing.
s-l640.jpg

My first deck was Led - Physical Graffiti and Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic. Queen "The Game" when it came out was all the rage... Iron Maiden... ZZ top was certainly part of our groups rotation. Not too many at first for a young punk, and battery's were not cheap in those times. I'll post the Aerosmith...

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy99

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Listening to the Derry Girls playlist.

Derry Girls is hilarious and heartfelt. My highest recommendation.

I downloaded some old songs...thanks for sharing but please please please remove I can't Dance. Genesis is so much more talented than that crap album lol. Add the first side of Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.

Reactions: tom_servo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad