Post-Game Talk: The Return of Tom Brady - Tampa Bay 19 PATS 17 F - DOINK!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That's sort of the point. Saying "Tom was off" sorta takes away from what the Patriots did to him tonight

Not really. On some/good amount of throws it had nothing to do with Pats defense. He just missed guys. Pats defense still played very well but Brady wasn't as sharp as he usually is.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Not really. On some/good amount of throws it had nothing to do with Pats defense. He just missed guys. Pats defense still played very well but Brady wasn't as sharp as he usually is.
Possibly confused by the coverages and/or feeling the rush

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
its a statement. Not an argument. Strange that u feel personally attacked tho.

I am not personally attacked. I have been in the thread all night. Not a single person has come across as being mad that Brady didn't stomp the Pats. A complete fabrication.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
FA03c2SWUAMzNAO

Reactions: Silva and KrejciMVP

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
One kids a rookie, there are others making excuses for 20 year GOAT with 7 SBs lol
I can picture 1/2 the people in this thread sitting on those cold aluminium benches drinking Schaefer beers knowing the game was over by the first quarter. Then not remembering where you parked your car in the dirt lot. It would have been good times.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
they f***in despise each other!
Sorta wished the Pats won just to see how Brady reacted. I'm not convinced he wouldn't have walked off the field given how aggressive his camp was all week. Not sure he would have handled it that they way Bill has

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad