Post-Game Talk: The Return of Tom Brady - Tampa Bay 19 PATS 17 F - DOINK!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
That's sort of the point. Saying "Tom was off" sorta takes away from what the Patriots did to him tonight

I guess I'm saying that Bill had a great defense plan that was better executed because Brady didn't look like himself. I just don't know where the line between Brady struggling with the outside noise and Bill's defensive schemes.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I guess I'm saying that Bill had a great defense plan that was better executed because Brady didn't look like himself. I just don't know where the line between Brady struggling with the outside noise and Bill's defensive schemes.
I just find it odd, because weather or outside pressure have literally never been an issue for him. He's always handled those better than any qb

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Big time but people are too consumed will Bill vs. Brady to give the kid credit

I am not seeing anybody saying Brady outplayed Jones. Brady faced a much better defense but regardless, Jones is getting credit.

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
Incredible game. This team will continue improving each week this season. Mac will be a star in this league.

The 2001 Patriots started their season 1-3 and had a rookie qb. This season isn't done yet. Buckle up.

Reactions: DangleCity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad