The return of Dustin Brown

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
tumblr_inline_mls3i4JBnT1qz4rgp.gif

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Pominville isn't usually - or should we say doesn't try to be physical very often.

We can see why......:surrender

It didn't help the way he was stopping, put his jaw the same height as his elbow. Man some of these hits these guys take, no other sport has tougher guys...

Reactions: KingTrouty

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
LA had two barely missed playoff seasons that sandwiched a record breaking season/1st round exit, over the past three years. Kings are a good team but the Sutter effect seems very obvious now. Love him for bringing in cups to LA but the last three years were pretty listless and joyless. Players actually seem to be having fun again. Fans too.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I haven't watched a Kings game all season until the Leafs game tonight and I have to say he looks amazing out there. Making between the legs backhand backdoor passes to the open man. WOW! :eek:
under sutter: benched.

the other night against st louis he made 2 chip passes to himself off the boards on a rush, held the puck all the way around the goal line then yanked one of those datsyuk pullback spin moves to lose his defender

pretty much lost my mind cause i couldn't believe what i was seeing out of him

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
I haven't watched a Kings game all season until the Leafs game tonight and I have to say he looks amazing out there. Making between the legs backhand backdoor passes to the open man. WOW! :eek:

Man has been on death row the last couple of years, but clearly he was given a pardon this off season with the changes the Kings made at GM and coach.
Stripping of the C pretty much made for bad feelings with Lombardi, and Sutter. Heck I think giving it to Kopitar the way they did screwed with his game too..

Was just time to clean house in LA.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

And it took a great save to prevent a goal on that play. Great to see him return to solid form again.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Feel really good for Brownie. No matter what people think of how he acts on the ice, the dude is a really great guy off of it and has had a couple tough years.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad