The Reinhart Goal Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Even Beaulieu and Scandella have goals. Is Reinhart ever going to score? We expected him to start this season like he finished last season, not the way he started it. The assists are nice, but we are greedy and demanding. Predict when Reino will score and possibly win the right to play QB for one series of downs for the Buffalo Bills.

I think he'll score a role player special vs Vegas tonight.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
The question is what odds do I get for betting it WON'T be a PP goal?

Has he ever scored an ES goal?

Edit: Putting in the :sarcasm: because apparently some people are hot-takey enough to think I was serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasmus CacOlainen

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Sadly, I think this thread has the potential to be an premature insult-fest against Reinhart. Wouldn’t it be nice if that doesn’t happen.

If we are narrowly talking goals.
I think Reinhart will have 3 goals by the end of October.

Reactions: Eichel9

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Reinhart is playing well. The goals will come.

On a side not 5 games in and Mathews has almost as many goals as our entire team :laugh:
(Yes, Mathews as played 7 but still, come on)

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX
Sadly, I think this thread has the potential to be an premature insult-fest against Reinhart. Wouldn’t it be nice if that doesn’t happen.

If we are narrowly talking goals.
I think Reinhart will have 3 goals by the end of October.
Even more likely is that it becomes an immature insult fest.

He feels a little snakebitten to me. I think he goes the West Coast trip without a goal but gets his first back home.

schpaff

Sep 4, 2005
Even Beaulieu and Scandella have goals. Is Reinhart ever going to score? We expected him to start this season like he finished last season, not the way he started it. The assists are nice, but we are greedy and demanding. Predict when Reino will score and possibly win the right to play QB for one series of downs for the Buffalo Bills.

I think he'll score a role player special vs Vegas tonight.
Make a poll...I say...game 42.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Reinhart is not playing well.

Right now the only 2 players I dont hate are Dahlin and Girgensons

Reactions: sabrebuild

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Reinhart is playing well. The goals will come.

On a side not 5 games in and Mathews has almost as many goals as our entire team :laugh:
(Yes, Mathews as played 7 but still, come on)

Maybe if you have super low expectations. He's suppost to be a catalyst for this team offensively, he's not getting it done yet. It's still early, he needs to find another gear.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Don't care about the goals, he has played well.
Rather have him have no goal than playing as bad as Scandella and Beaulieu (though he is not as bad as last year)

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I heard razzle dazzle goals like the one Skinner scored count for two goals. Since Reinhart only scores off tips in from Eichel, it's half a point. 1 full point if Reinhart doesn't take the pass/shot from Eichel. Or 1 full point if he uses his forehand to shoot a goal in.

If Reinhart scores from further our that the crease, it's a sign of the apocalypse. :sarcasm:

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Reinhart is not playing well.

Right now the only 2 players I dont hate are Dahlin and Girgensons
Skinner-Berglund was very good, but of course it had to be broken up to give Mittelstadt more totally unearned icetime.

Rodrigues has also been one of the few good offensive players to start the season, but he's 12th in ESTOI because Botterill didn’t add him.

Reactions: Top Pair Imposter

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Why do people care where he scores from? If he scores 30 I don’t care if he tips every single one. We just need 25-30 goals out of him regardless.

Well, there's a difference to an extent. A player that scores all his goals off tips can't really do a whole lot to generate his own offense if other players aren't getting shots through.

I don't think Reinhart is that limited by any means, but in the extreme I'd say all goals aren't created equal.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Well, there's a difference to an extent. A player that scores all his goals off tips can't really do a whole lot to generate his own offense if other players aren't getting shots through.

I don't think Reinhart is that limited by any means, but in the extreme I'd say all goals aren't created equal.

Well ya that’s true, a impact forward should be able to score in a handful of different ways. It’s pretty obvious Sam has been limited in how he’s able to score at the NHL level, but as long as he produces I’m fine with it.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
'd say all goals aren't created equal.
Basically this is what most on here dont get.

Its one thing for someone to create the goal for you and completely different thing you to create a goal yourself. Reinhart is a suppotting cast member, thats it. If the team isnt playing, he wont look good either. If the team plays well, he will look good too. He is not a driver and will never be a difference maker in this league. Sad that some cant deal with reality and accept this.

As a basically passenger, he wont be the one to get us out of the hole. We need more players that can be a difference maker at this level as right now we have Eichel maybe. Dahlin will be such soon, Mitts who knows - maybe he never becomes one either, but there at least there is hope.

Theres only one thing that can help us right now and its not Sam, its firing the baffoon behind the bench. Maybe then the team will start playing well and create chances so that Sam can score a few tip ins...

Last edited:

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Basically this is what most on here dont get.

Its one thing for someone to create the goal for you and completely different thing you to create a goal yourself. Reinhart is a suppotting cast member, thats it. If the team isnt playing, he wont look good either. If the team plays well, he will look good too. He is not a driver and will never be a difference maker in this league. Sad that some cant deal with reality and accept this.

As a basically passenger, he wont be the one to get us out of the whole. We need more players that can be a difference maker at this level as right now we have Eichel maybe. Dahlin will be such soon, Mitts who knows - maybe he never becomes one either, but there at least there is hope.

Theres only one thing that can help us right now and its not Sam, its firing the baffoon behind the bench. Maybe then the team will start playing well and create chances so that Sam can score a few tip ins...
Top 10 hot takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad