Post-Game Talk: The Reim Minister and Philly the kid show! Tor 4:0 Edm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyt911

All of the Leafs losses so far this season have come against teams that start with 'C'. So our 4 losses are to Colorado, Carolina, Chicago and Columbus. We play Calgary tomorrow so some of us are anxious to do away with this early season curse and hope that it starts tomorrow against Calgary, lol.

all four losses that we've had so far has come against teams whose cities start with C:

Chicago
Colorado
Columbus
Carolina.

oh and ladies and gentlemen: #1 IN THE EAST :)

ahh hey even if we only loose to the "C" teams that is what 18 total losses lol

Damn,

Puck got too close to Kadri's swagger. Like a meteor having its trajectory altered by the gravity of a bigger, more swag like object.

haha did you hear the disappointment in the announcer on the midnight sportsnet (reminded me of the Avs announcers lol). I can't remember the exact words. Reilly thought he had his 1st goal but (in lower voice) Kadri touched it

leafstilldeath*

April Reimer ‏@april_reimer 8s
Amazing game tonight! What a goal by Kessel! Great team effort! Way to go James #goleafsgo #43saves!

Is it awful of me to say reims is getting some tonight...

Stop stalking another man's wife

sarcasm

Kyle Doobas*

Jeffler is single-handedly laying waste to the Toronto sports media on Twitter right now :laugh:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Tony Ambrogio ‏@SNTonyAmbrogio 28 Sep
Rielly hopes to be living in Toronto hotel bit longer: “â€I’m a teenager still, so I like to get room service and order movies and stuff."

:laugh: why not? he can afford it.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
Kadri has 4 points in his last two on the top line. Bozak -> six points the entire season.

leafstilldeath*

Are the wives and girlfriends on the road trip?

No... he's on his own!

He better be on his own. Rocky Balboa's first coach Micky's wise words. When you train you train no women they make you weak in the knees ;)

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
lol @ the people saying "where is team bernier now", if anything reimer has played himself back into contention, he hasnt "claimed" anything, god some of you people are pathetic. Reimer played great these past 2 games, but what about berniers 3 amazing games to start with? This argument is getting kind of dumb honestly, we wont be able to make the distinction until about 40 games in, both are at around 930% and similar gaa, both have 1 shutout, its honestly pathetic how people have to be rude towards the other goalie when their guy wins. The "where is team bernier/reimer" comments are a joke, have a little self respect for yourself

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kessel is 2nd in the league in scoring. He's on pace for 113 points. Holy crap.

He's good enough to keep that pace too imo.

Not that good on his own IMO, I could see him hitting 90 points this year. If he played with Crosby, I have zero doubt that Kessel could put up 100 points.

He's a really special player.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Oilers fans want Eakins fired :laugh:

Where are the people that;

A. Wanted to hire Eakins over Carlyle
B. Trade Phil Kessel for Bobby Ryan
C. Trade Dion Phaneuf

Penalty Kill Icing*

Some tweets that I stumbled upon tonight:

Brennan Klak ‏@nhlupdate 1m
If Kevin Lowe knows how to win, he isn't sharing the secret with anyone. 6-18-2 for the Oilers in their last 26 games.

Rob Longley ‏@longleysunsport 2h
I've seen junior teams that look better than the Oilers.

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
"asked about JVR-Kadri-Kessel"
Randy Carlyle: "If Kadri and Kessel keep producing like this it would be hard to break them up."

Per Mirtle

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
"asked about JVR-Kadri-Kessel"
Randy Carlyle: "If Kadri and Kessel keep producing like this it would be hard to break them up."

Per Mirtle
daammnnnn that's nice. man i dont htink kadri has to be even there to be honest the way jvr and kessel sees each other is freakishly good. I ****ING LOVE IT!

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Oilers fans want Eakins fired :laugh:

Where are the people that;

A. Wanted to hire Eakins over Carlyle
B. Trade Phil Kessel for Bobby Ryan
C. Trade Dion Phaneuf

Where are all the coaches who said Kessel and Bozak should not be separated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad