4. Phaneuf, Gardiner, Rielly, Ranger = excellent
5. Franson = kinda awful

leafstilldeath*

you guys seeing jeffler's tweets right now? lol

The man is on a mission. Loving it.

Best tweet:

"I really miss Tyler Bozak" ~ Tyler Bozak

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Calling out all the media outlets quoting them is such a slap in their faces. A definition of "Sticking it to the man" lol

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
April Reimer ‏@april_reimer 8s
Amazing game tonight! What a goal by Kessel! Great team effort! Way to go James #goleafsgo #43saves!

Is it awful of me to say reims is getting some tonight...

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I don't get it

All of the Leafs losses so far this season have come against teams that start with 'C'. So our 4 losses are to Colorado, Carolina, Chicago and Columbus. We play Calgary tomorrow so some of us are anxious to do away with this early season curse and hope that it starts tomorrow against Calgary, lol.

SkateSave

Dec 15, 2009
Damn,

Puck got too close to Kadri's swagger. Like a meteor having its trajectory altered by the gravity of a bigger, more swag like object.

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
What I liked most about Phil's first goal was his recognition of how much time he had. As the play developed it felt like he wouldn't have much time, and I think most NHLers would have rushed the shot. But once the Dman flopped, he put on the brakes and outwaited the goalie.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Amazing game tonight! What a goal by Kessel! Great team effort! Way to go James #goleafsgo #43saves!

Are the wives and girlfriends on the road trip?

No... he's on his own!

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011

Both of our goalies have hot significant others. I believe Bernier's gf/wife is a model.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.

If that is true Reimer has more talent than I thought as they are thousands of kilometers apart right now....

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Reimers rebounds make me angry at times. First period he did look shacky, but settled down and made some amazing saves the rest of the game.

What I dont get is people reluctant to like both goalies, both have been excellent, and people should be cheering for both.

Boo gunnarsson ! Hes been worse than ranger considering his play should be at a higher level.

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Great game from the boys tonight.

Kessel...what can I say. I was a hater early on but man has this guy ever developed. Just an incredibly unique talent.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
1. #teamreimer
2. Kadri to the first line = magic
3. Kessel is ridiculous
4. Phaneuf, Gardiner, Rielly, Ranger = excellent
5. Franson = kinda awful

by kinda awful you mean
super incredibly horrendously awful, right?

all he's doing with his play - is emphasizing why Nonis wasn't going to give him the contact Franson was demanding.

leafstilldeath*

From reddit:

cf0IuDo9izXD.gif

7m4rmKRbvBEm.gif

Rljt09wML0PN.gif

-agpzaCsF1N9.gif

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Thank you! It is so beautiful I might cry...I mean shed that one manly tear. Oh here come the water works :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you Kessel!!!

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Reimer gets a shutout and people are still whining about his rebounds.

He got a SHUTOUT! save the whining for when he loses us a game with those oh so terrible rebounds.

leafstilldeath*

I don't get it

Since we have lost to all the cities that start with letter "C"

Chicago
Colorado
Columbus
Carolina

Calgary......well **** that WE WILL WIN!!! Thats all I gotta say about that!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Tony Ambrogio ‏@SNTonyAmbrogio 28 Sep
Rielly hopes to be living in Toronto hotel bit longer: “”I’m a teenager still, so I like to get room service and order movies and stuff."

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
I can't recall the last time a fanbase turned on a new coach so quickly as what's happening now with Oiler fans and Eakins.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
As I said before, Gardiner is going to be on our top pairing. He's playing very well without the puck. Rielly has a good chance as well, but I'm liking his play with Ranger.

Yeah. I agree.

I think Franson is playing the worst right now on our team. Fraser should definitely take over his spot for a few games when he comes back. After Franson got hit by Fisher, he hasn't been quite the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->