GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
This is one think i have never understood in sport YOU PLAY until you hear whistle so easy

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The puck bounced off the netting, so it should have been out of play. The refs missed it. And apparently that's not reviewable under the rules.

We've been screwed over by things like this before. But this time it was in our favor.
Yeah, I saw a goal scored on Hasek once.... through a hole in the net.... It counted.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Anyone remember like three years back when we were playing Boston and they missed the out of play call and the Jackets scored?

Granted, that was like a minute later, but it brought back memories for me.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Need to put some good pressure on. Relying on rush potshots right now. Neutral zone clogged so having to force play a lot.

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
The puck bounced off the netting, so it should have been out of play. The refs missed it. And apparently that's not reviewable under the rules.

We've been screwed over by things like this before. But this time it was in our favor.
Did they change the rule that if refs doesnt blow whistle and it comes back in play, play can keep going. I remember few years back against there bruins where we got similar goal and Bostons broadcast complained whole game about that.... although it was good goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad