OT: The Quarantine Canteen Jukebox AKA The Music Thread - III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Don’t really get upset over rapper deaths but Duck getting killed broad daylight in a busy section of Chicago brings back memories of my big bro getting gunned down in So Cal.

Rip Duck Rip Paybacc

Reactions: Blowfish

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
For those who like metal, I came across Unleash the Archers about 3 years ago after they released their concept album "Apex." They have their own sound, but their influences are Queensrÿche, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest. "Awakening" is below. They wanted to feature the entire band, so the video is unusual. Their musicianship is tight and the vocals are outstanding.

aguineapig

Got a ride in a White, Dysart's Truck Stop Bangor Maine. It was just like Townes said.

Bonvie posted a couple of Molly's songs, when I found out she done "Freightliner" became her newest oldest fan. Slow down Girl, the Smokie's are out.

And Hell why not everybody!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Got a ride in a White, Dysart's Truck Stop Bangor Maine. It was just like Townes said.

Bonvie posted a couple of Molly's songs, when I found out she done "Freightliner" became her newest oldest fan. Slow down Girl, the Smokie's are out.

And Hell why not everybody!

Excellent...You helped turn me into a Townes fan. Impressive Molly.

aguineapig

McGuinn had the Granny glasses and the Rickenbacker, Crosby the Cape and Fur hat. But Gene Clark was the songwriter. This covered many times, Tom Petty went Top 20.

In 1968 the Byrds released Sweetheart of the Rodeo. Clark released this. Sweetheart was standards with two Gram Parsons songs. Clark wrote all but one on Adventures. Bernie Leadon took this and did it with the Eagles.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss covered this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad