Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
3WO5FESBBBAFTH5DVFMUUUATFE.jpg

Aerosmith at Nipmuc Regional High School in Mendon, Nov. 6, 1970, the first time Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and their bandmates performed under that name.

aguineapig

The 60's produced some strange bedfellows when it came to song covers. Jeff Beck cover this instrumental that was a Number One hit for Paul Mauriat earlier in 1968. Perhaps the title of the B side provided some explanation. Beck's cover hit No 23 on the U.K. charts that same year.

Waylon Jennings won a Grammy in 69 with the Kimberlys. But he left his cake in the rain and headed to Texas with Willie after growing tired of the Nashville music machine.

Pat Boone took it to another level however in the 90's with Metal Mood. Parental Warning issued.

Reactions: Blowfish

aguineapig

When summer rolls around
We'll be lucky if he's not in town
- Gram Parsons

Nothing is better, nothing is best
Take care of yourself ,and get plenty of rest
-Bob Dylan

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
Probably has something to do with 2020 but I’ve been in a weird folk/singer-songwriter hybrid head space (Bert Jansch, John Martyn, Leonard Cohen, Tim Buckley, John Renbourn, Alistair Roberts,) one day and then Deafheaven the next.

WestCoastBruinsFan

Oct 30, 2008
Victoria, BC
I have to do this as well. I often listened to this and wondered what my son would be like. Well, he joined the Navy like I did, he is an officer and I was an NCM and we are sitting here drinking wine together so I guess we did better than the guy in the song.

For the first ten years of his life I was away on a ship quite a lot.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad