Confirmed with Link: The Prospects Challenge is set for September 15-18 at Harborcenter - BUF, BOS, MTL, NJ, OTT, & PIT

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Definitely came away from the two games thinking Savoie and Rosen played the best.
Loved those two and more. For me, R. Johnson is the one to watch closely. He really wowed me. It will be very interesting to see how he shows throughout camp and pre-season.

It is a luxury to be able to watch these games, but I put a very high value on listening to the coaches discuss the overall event rather than the eye test. I'd love to hear more development staff reaction.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Loved those two and more. For me, R. Johnson is the one to watch closely. He really wowed me. It will be very interesting to see how he shows throughout camp and pre-season.

I've loved his positioning and his calm demeanor. He has made a couple of questionable decisions with the puck though -- however, it could just simply be him not being used to who he's playing with. He's made a couple of "where the heck was that even supposed to go" passes.

But otherwise, he's been as advertised -- smooth and calm.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thought Mercer was going to hit the empty net there. That would've been a thing. :biglaugh:

(No, not that Mercer. This one is the Devils goalie today.)

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Lance mentions it is to focus on NHL training camp for Kulich and Rosen, why is Savoie not down then?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad