Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread (Part XXXI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Brisebois is slowly working his way up the Canuck prospect list imo....looked quite serviceable last night with Tanev, and shows very good mobility and awareness on the ice....and still only 19 and has to get stronger....in fact the Canucks have a few decent prospect d-men to follow, including guys like Olsen, Neill and Candella.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Looks NCHC will be streaming the pre-season game (paywall I am pretty sure)

Gersich-Jost-Boeser is their first line.

Let's see what they can do.

Game starts in a hour 15 minutes from this post

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Brisebois is slowly working his way up the Canuck prospect list imo....looked quite serviceable last night with Tanev, and shows very good mobility and awareness on the ice....and still only 19 and has to get stronger....in fact the Canucks have a few decent prospect d-men to follow, including guys like Olsen, Neill and Candella.

Yes looked good, very mobile. The 3 you mentioned are our bottom end right now but all are progressing so who knows what they end up being. They still need huge progess to get to Troy S. Or tryamkin levels of play. Positive about depth on d overall.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
The perception of Brisebois has been extremely polarizing so far. Some feel he's been solid, others feel he's been one of the weaker players still in preseason.

I personally haven't really noticed him either way.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The perception of Brisebois has been extremely polarizing so far. Some feel he's been solid, others feel he's been one of the weaker players still in preseason.

I personally haven't really noticed him either way.

Yeah, I thought he was quite weak against Calgary aside from his nice goal. Looks small, soft, easily pushed around.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I havent watched ALL of the preseason and young games tourney but seeing other peoples posts about the prospects it sounds actually kinda good with some surprises like Rendulic Carcone Labate and not sure is still a prospect but Gaunce really stepping it up. Problem is probs none of these are hi end prospects but is Benning actually putting together or keeping together some nice middle-bottom 6 young guys?? Will Boeser Baer Bo and Jake (i dont believe Jake but most do) be enough top end talent? Do we need one more hi end top prospect? Or is it A LOT more??

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com

another good game for Brett (although a lackluster 3rd period)

1:09 3:43 he likes to do go through the middle a lot
1:51 primary assist
4:20 creates a scoring chance
5:46 primary pp assist?
10:00 good pk shift (few good pk shift)
10:17 smart forchecking = primary assist
11:23 scoring chance
14:19 lazy penalty

Battalions did a pretty decent job containing the Steelheads top trio (Bastian [really liked his game great body positioning behind the net nice chem with others], M.McLoed, and Tippet) which were dangerous all game.
FO was kinda abysmal although it got better
showed good hustle and body work again but he looked sluggish backtracking

Last edited:

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Will Lockwood is playing on Friday, I'll pull a ihaveyuidonttouchme and do a shift by shift for you guys.

I'm incredibly interested in seeing what Lockwood has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad