GDT: The Powerhouse at Buffalo | 2/15/19 - 7PM - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
TFW the Sabres are so bad that they make the Rongos look like Tampa Bay
I think the Rangers are actually pretty decent. They don’t have scoring talent but they are playing a very tight system. I’m so impressed with the controlled breakouts. Theyre hardly ever just dumping the puck out and actually their dump-ins are, may I say, purposeful. They suck when they get within ten feet of the net but they’re playing great transition hockey. I think Quinn deserves a ton of credit.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Ok either the Rangers are really good, or Buffalo is really bad.
Buffalo isn’t really bad they just aren’t a playoff team so they’re mediocre and therefore the Rangers aren’t that much worse than they are

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I know Buch made a bad turnover in the first but I liked that he was trying to skate the puck out from behind the net. It’s something he’s usually unwilling to do. If he can do that dirty work and help the transition game his value skyrockets.

Reactions: NYRKING30

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I missed the 1st period, but damn DeAngelo looks great and Pionk unfortunately looks bad.
I saw a couple nice skating plays from Pionk too. He is not a “complete” player but he can do some things. Like most of these guys, if they focus tenaciously on their strengths they can make a go of it.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I know Buch made a bad turnover in the first but I liked that he was trying to skate the puck out from behind the net. It’s something he’s usually unwilling to do. If he can do that dirty work and help the transition game his value skyrockets.
That's been the key with him. Is he willing to do what it takes night in, night out consistently? Hopefully its just part of the maturation process with him. He's made significant strides IMO, still trying to figure it out though.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad