GDT: The Powerhouse at Buffalo | 2/15/19 - 7PM - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
89 needs an entirely new zip code

He might be a second or even first liner in the KHL, but he’s a marginal third line scorer in the NHL. Dude is physically weak and apathetic.

Edit: Or we can deal him to TB for a first round pick and watch him become the next Kucherov with Stammer and company.

Reactions: Mandar and cheech70

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah some depth scoring - a nice redirection from Fast, and Nieves score his 3rd of the season.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Remember when Sabres were supposed to be good this year.
Waiting for the Sabres to be good is actually like waiting for us to tank and be in the bottom 3. Actually sabres may be good before the latter happens for us. Thats saying a lot.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
77-22 were balling out that period:
upload_2019-2-16_1-49-7.png

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I don’t see why Brickley wouldn’t get an assist there
Yeah, Smith gets an assist for having the puck hop over his stick as he tried to handle it.

Either Brickley should get an assist for stabbing at the puck in front of the net and if not him then Shatty should get a second assist for taking the point shot. No Sabre touched the puck between Shattenkirk taking his shot and Boo scoring. So either Shatty or Brickley should have an assist there.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I need to take an early night - enjoy the game, and an early game on sunday 12:30 PM ET - Pens! :)

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Still can’t believe they were 1st in the league at one point, I believe back in the end of Nov?
I can get a team riding a hot streak, but I can’t believe is how quickly the hockey media started to talk about them like they were legitimately going to be a good team all year.

Their depth sucks, defense sucks, goalies are mediocre and outside of Eichel and Skinner there’s not much going on there.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Anytime I rag on a player, you can guarantee he will come up with a decent/good game.
I called out Namestnikov.....sure enough. Wouldnt bet against him scoring one as well. Thought he already did, initially.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
I can get a team riding a hot streak, but I can’t believe is how quickly the hockey media started to talk about them like they were legitimately going to be a good team all year.

Their depth sucks, defense sucks, goalies are mediocre and outside of Eichel and Skinner there’s not much going on there.
It's like all the false starts the Oilers have had, when a team with stars looks like it's turning it around people will overcompensate. A lot of those Pens and Caps teams really didn't have that much.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY

hey we got Reinhart and Dahlin too some more credit is needed:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad