Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Screenshot_20220429-223913_NHL.jpg

Confirmed boys

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
How likely would single game tickets be available for playoff games next week? I'm visiting Miami for a day or two from Orlando. I totally understand game tickets might be $300 a piece... maybe more.
I don't think you would have a problem. Just avoid those ticket sellers outside the arena. I know some sell fakes.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
When the playoffs start, I will need a stream for Games 1 and 2. They are on a channel I don't have here in Canada. Or maybe I'll keep my playoff tradition alive by listening to a playoff game on the radio. Never fails! Last playoff I listened to game 3 on the radio. We all know how that finished.

Reactions: StrangeVision

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Will Ballysports be streaming our playoffs games ? I dont see them listed on any of schedule lists

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Will Ballysports be streaming our playoffs games ? I dont see them listed on any of schedule lists

Yeah, Goldie’s been saying it on TV this past week. I think local usually gets the first round, then everything goes to national TV for the rest of the rounds.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Got an email yesterday from a team Rep to tell me I won this from the last week’s Fan Appreciation thing I signed up for, Signed Jersey + 2 Playoffs tickets plus some more goodies
1651334585183.jpeg

Getting two more tickets for Game 1, tried to hustle the Rep for Game 2 tickets but it was game 1 only haha so I sold the ones I got a few weeks ago to a friend for way less what i paid for. As a jersey collector excited to get another Barkov, signed this time, maybe ill frame it or something. I have never won Panthers shit like this, this season has been the best rooting for this team.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
My one-liner assessments of each series…

FLA-WAS: skill vs Wilson.
CAR-BOS: will goalie woes sink CAR?
TOR-TBL: what should finally be, won’t be.
NYR-PIT: how long can Rags ride Sherster?

COL-NSH: 4-0 or 5-1? Or 3-4?
CGY-DAL: how is DAL even here?
MIN-STL: no clue whatsoever
EDM-LAK: defense wins… so EDM loses again?

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Got an email yesterday from a team Rep to tell me I won this from the last week’s Fan Appreciation thing I signed up for, Signed Jersey + 2 Playoffs tickets plus some more goodies
View attachment 538295

Getting two more tickets for Game 1, tried to hustle the Rep for Game 2 tickets but it was game 1 only haha so I sold the ones I got a few weeks ago to a friend for way less what i paid for. As a jersey collector excited to get another Barkov, signed this time, maybe ill frame it or something. I have never won Panthers shit like this, this season has been the best rooting for this team.
You bastard. That was the pack I was hoping to win too.

Reactions: MaWa and wampa13jku

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
View attachment 538295

Ayo I signed up for all those contests and lost everything.

They probably saw california and said F this guy

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa and wampa13jku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad