Pre-Game Talk: The playoffs are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
When Crosby thinks this is the last chance for their core…and to make the most of it…you probably don’t take him as you top choice to play.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'd rather see the Canes advance on the off chance we make it to the conference finals. Panthers match up very well vs Carolina.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
How likely would single game tickets be available for playoff games next week? I'm visiting Miami for a day or two from Orlando. I totally understand game tickets might be $300 a piece... maybe more.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Anaheim is out so who cares, but imagine that was us. While claiming and keeping JJ is still a head-scratching move, it was 100% the right decision not to play Bob or Knight tonight.
Game had huge meaning for dallas actually. The win gave them a chance to avoid colorado provided Nashville lost.

Who just blew a lead and are now down 5-4

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Game had huge meaning for dallas actually. The win gave them a chance to avoid colorado provided Nashville lost.

Who just blew a lead and are now down 5-4
Sure, it helped out Dallas, but for Anaheim it doesn't really matter. My point was that these things happen - so why risk it when there's absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose after you went "all in"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad