GDT: The Playoff Shuffle is On Game|CBJ@Buffalo|3-31-19|6:00 p.m.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I feel like starting an absurd rumor, so here goes:
Montour was chatting with Panarin on the ice about Panarin going to Buffalo. He was smiling because of the response he was getting ("not right now, but call my agent after the game"), and when he went off the ice to "walk off an injury", it was actually to tell Botterill that Panarin was receptive to the idea. :nod:

Also, BJORKY! :D
If Bread hates the great lakes weather then I would question his sanity if he chose Buffalo.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
May not need to replace Panarins goal production the way Bjorkstrand is starting to play . My lord . Also , no way Kukan comes back out , he’s just smooth

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well, that was a really brief kill.

And every time they show that shot of Housley I want to say "hi" and get a smile out of that kid behind him. ;)

pled

Sep 7, 2009
destroying Buffalo and sadly Pittsburgh win but that mean the jackets are wc1 tonight

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
The Jackets really need this game badly.

I still feel really sorry for Sabres fans. They are just a sad team.

Just thinking the same thing. They are now what the Jackets used to be. But then again have you ever met a Sabres fan? Not all of them, but in general, they are some of the worst fans in the league. Exact opposite of last night's fans.

Reactions: pete goegan

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
May not need to replace Panarins goal production the way Bjorkstrand is starting to play . My lord . Also , no way Kukan comes back out , he’s just smooth
I've thought highly of Kukan ever since he had that trial 2 years ago. He didn't look out of place at all and then he just never got a chance last season. I thought he'd be a solid contributor if he ever got consistent game time. His play right now is welcome now that the D depth is being tested late in the year.

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad