The "PlayOff-Bandwagon"-Thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wild, Parise is still my favourite player.

Personally I'm not holding as big of a grudge against him, but us being out of the playoffs is really hard to take, and that's why I wanna see the Wild choke.

If we had made the playoffs though then I wouldn't be so bitter or even root against them.

Feb 16, 2013
NJ
Personally I'm not holding as big of a grudge against him, but us being out of the playoffs is really hard to take, and that's why I wanna see the Wild choke.

If we had made the playoffs though then I wouldn't be so bitter or even root against them.

when the 2013 season started Marty went 8 2 3 everybody was like zach who ? his team the wild may have had the better record but they are about to knocked out of the playoffs :handclap:.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I'm now rooting for a Chicago vs Pen's cup finals that the Blackhawks win.

I know some guys may take offense to this, but I want the most high powered offense finals possible. The star power would draw the ratings and play on the ice should produce an entertaining series.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm now rooting for a Chicago vs Pen's cup finals that the Blackhawks win.

I know some guys may take offense to this, but I want the most high powered offense finals possible. The star power would draw the ratings and play on the ice should produce an entertaining series.

I don't take offence to that at all. If the Devils can't be in, I then root for the Rangers to get out, and the Final to be as exciting as possible. I'd be perfectly fine with another Blackhawks Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad