The "PlayOff-Bandwagon"-Thread

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Definitely want to see the Rangers, Penguins, Wild and Kings all lose.

Want the Blackhawks or the Sharks in the West, and the Caps or the Habs in the East.

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
East: Boston, Isles, and Jets if they make it.
West: St. Louis and Columbus if they make it.

Nat

Aug 14, 2011
I'm on CBJ bandwagon. Really like their team grit and chemistry. They somehow resemble Devils for me.

Bunch of Russians on their team is also nice bonus :)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just don't expect to ever hear this from Rangers fans in New Jersey.

"If not my Rangers, I guess I have to root for New Jersey. Go Devils"

When the Isles start becoming competitive people are gonna hate them pretty good. Maybe not Rangers/Flyers level, but the ''Isles/Devils alliance'' will cease to exist, and I'll be happy.

Anyway I'm going with the Flyers! So much heart, so much will to battle back. Can't wait to change my user name to Bleedorange!:sarcasm:

What do you think Devils Dominion?

Just kidding!;)

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
My thoughts on the playoffs.

I don't want the Rangers, Kings, Penguins, Blackhawks, or Bruins to win. Anyone else I can really care less.

I am going to be rooting for the Blue Jackets and Ducks in the West and Winnipeg Jets in the East though. If not the Jets, then the Leafs and Capitals.

Devils86

Apr 8, 2008
I hate the Canucks now...people in Vancouver were so obnoxious during the Olympics they cant suffer enough for me. Blue Jacket/ isles final

Mory Schneideur*

The islanders. Hope they win the cup.

And I'm totally serious.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd rather the Islanders get eliminated in the first round, but I could care less if they don't. Though I'd like the Caps to get past them if that's the matchup.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Rangers????? Plz explain to me how any Devils fan could ever root for the Rangers?

Personally, I like the Rangers and a lot of their players, but I can't stand their fans or the **** Id have to put up with if they go far or win. For that reason, I want them to lose. If I didn't live in NJ, I would root for them.

Devils86

Apr 8, 2008
Personally, I like the Rangers and a lot of their players, but I can't stand their fans or the **** Id have to put up with if they go far or win. For that reason, I want them to lose. If I didn't live in NJ, I would root for them.

Players aside, I will never understand that like a Yankees fan rooting for the Sox, Giants fan rooting for Dallas. A Man U fan rooting for City, The Americans rooting for the 1980 Soviet Hockey team. The Spartans rooting for the Persians

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Sharks.

But I don't mind anyone from the West, save for LA and Minnesota. Because I'm still bitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00