The "PlayOff-Bandwagon"-Thread

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Habs or bruins I suppose. But I'm in a playoff pool so will be pulling for the teams who I chose really.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I feel dirty rooting for another NHL team...so I root for the team that is playing the other team I hate the most.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
East; Senators then Washington
West; Sharks then Chicago

If it's a combo of those 4, I'll like it.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I feel dirty rooting for another NHL team...so I root for the team that is playing the other team I hate the most.

Yup. Once all the teams I hate are out I just watch for the entertainment. Not ever going to be as into it or pulling for a team the way I would for the Devils.

Mory Schneideur*

I want the islanders to win so they can rub it in to the Rangers along with us about all the cups now belong to us. :)

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
St.Louis and... Washington, I guess. I don`t like anything about them, I just want to see Crosby`s face when Ovechkin hoists the Cup.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was gonna root for Vancouver, but I have to go with San Jose cause I'd feel like **** rooting against the team he works for. Too bad the two teams didn't draw someone else.

Mogwai211

Jan 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
I want the islanders to win so they can rub it in to the Rangers along with us about all the cups now belong to us. :)

Not sure how I'd feel about the Islanders winning the Cup, but I really wouldn't mind seeing the Islanders drubbing the Rags in a conference finals matchup. That being said, I think the Capitals look like the best team going into the 1st round IMHO.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I'm partial to the underdog, less publicized orgs in this year's playoffs:

West: St.Louis, San Jose, Minnesota
East: NYI, Ottawa

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
For anyone wanting to hop on the Hawks bandwagon:

5yt1mx.gif
y0acl.gif

Last edited:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Isles and Cap's in the East. Just think it's nice to see the Isle's finally putting it togethor, and Cap's because of Ovie and 1st rnd opponent.

Don't really have much opinion out west, whomever the best offensive squad is I guess.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I lived in Chicago for a long time and miss it, so GO HAWKS.

I'm rooting for the Isles just this once. They've been irrelevant for so long, so I'm glad they're back. If they stay good next year, then **** 'em. Mostly, I'd like to see them throw Pittsburgh off their game. I want Pitts to go down in flames in the first round again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad