The Pittsburgher Thread - Yowie Wowie! Drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Steelers should hold him over a barrel for two first round picks...

We're not getting a top 5 pick for Tomlin. We're just not.

But, Washington doesn't have a 2nd.

I don't see how this one works, unless we're getting that 1st. Maybe Tomlin and the Steelers 2021 1st for the Skins 2020 1st and 2021 2nd? Something like that, because I can't imagine a 2021 1st and 2nd doing it, not with the Steelers window.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Tomlin for Washington’s 2021 and 2022 first rounders

Yeah, I think that's what it would take, but I wonder if THEY might be thinking more immediately, which is why I said Washington's 2020 1st and another 2021 pick (I think probably 3rd now that I think on it more) for Tomlin and the Steelers 2021 1st.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
The joke’s on Snyder. Tomlin isn’t a good coach and the Redskins need a lot of work. He’ll end up having given away two top 10 picks most likely. I’ll take that

Reactions: KIRK

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
The joke’s on Snyder. Tomlin isn’t a good coach and the Redskins need a lot of work. He’ll end up having given away two top 10 picks most likely. I’ll take that

It would be interesting to see. I'm sure Tomlin has learned some things here. He is the coach the Skins need though. I'm sure he could make them a playoff team but that's about it.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
How soon do we think this trade of Tomlin can happen? I live in Arizona now, but I would drive across the country to Pennsylvania and then drive Tomlin to Washington myself if it would expedite the process!

Maybe Bill Cowher can come back for the rest of the season. Then Art doesn’t need to worry; he would still be able to say that the Steelers have only had three coaches in however many years.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
I’d let the season run out and use the next few months to do some extreme research on every coach, coordinator, and assistant in the the NFL and college to completely revamp the coaching staff

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Not going to allow myself to dream the Steelers could be rid of Tomlin AND get compensated for it.

However since NFL coaching contracts are guaranteed and Snyder will likely make Tomlin the highest paid coach in the league... you would think Tomlin has to be a mental midget to turn it down.

If things don’t work out, he’s still getting paid mad money.

Would more likely be Rooney who stands in the way tho... this is just way too good to ever happen.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad