The Pittsburgher Thread - Yowie Wowie! Drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
We've done pretty well to keep the game close but I think the 10-0 start with the wildcat killing two drives will ultimately doom us.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Ill take 17-13 after 17-7. Two INTs...but only two field goals from them. You have to make them pay.

Only reason Ill take 17-13 is without Brown....this isn't really an adjustment thing for Jackson. Brown is who scared teams. Nobody else does if you stop Andrews. So we need to go all out stopping the run again and in turn...it prevents Jackson from taking off. So keep collapsing the middle

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
mason not showing that touch he on the deep ball. when should i get concerned about that?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
We've done pretty well to keep the game close but I think the 10-0 start with the wildcat killing two drives will ultimately doom us.
And Tomlin will mention that in the post game and say that they had some “bad luck” early on and were forced to play catch-up and ultimately couldn’t.

They’ll own the loss and accept it and move on and not live in their fears.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
And Tomlin will mention that in the post game and say that they had some “bad luck” early on and were forced to play catch-up and ultimately couldn’t.

They’ll own the loss and accept it and move on and not live in their fears.

Not enough splash plays
We do what we do!
Defend Blades of grass
We don't care about style points
Back to the lab
Volunteers not hostages
Tip the cap

Reactions: Bingo71

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
New guy, but again where's the coaching?

Everyone know's what they're trying on that play, the one thing everyone on that field has to know is don't jump offside?

Reactions: TNT87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad