The Pittsburgher Thread - Yowie Wowie! Drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Penn state getting shafted. 3 touchdowns taken away by refs. No penalties called on Iowa.

Same ole story every year, Big 10 loves making that Pennsylvania money, all the while screwing them at every turn.

3 called back touchdowns.

Penalites 8-80 PSU 1-5 Iowa.

You think they would be embarrassed cheating so obviously... nope

Reactions: Pengwins

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Same ole story every year, Big 10 loves making that Pennsylvania money, all the while screwing them at every turn.

3 called back touchdowns.

Penalites 8-80 PSU 1-5 Iowa.

You think they would be embarrassed cheating so obviously... nope

NFL any different? They blatantly cheat for one team.

Reactions: Pengwins

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
One thing I'm wondering...

If Hodges comes out slinging sunday night. Like he did in the Ravens, I'm gonna question why they havent really let Rudolph do that.

Is it Mason just playing it safe or does coaching staff trust Hodges arm over Masons?

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
****, make him HC while you're at it

(and no, I'm NOT joking)
i had a hearty laugh reading Fitzpatrick's comment. he either knows more about defense than anyone on the Steelers' coaching staff or he just has common sense when it comes to defensive coverage of slot receivers.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Curious if he’ll back off if we start 2-6. Now I’m torn whether winning or losing makes it more likely Tomlin is shown the door

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
PSU should be 7-0 they beat Iowa and the refs tonight
This. Glad there’s a little PSU contingent in this thread, 6-0 feels great. Both Michigan teams are down. Minnesota could also be 8-0 (Maryland and Rutgers awaits them) and will get their first real test in a few weeks.

Reactions: domaug

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
This. Glad there’s a little PSU contingent in this thread, 6-0 feels great. Both Michigan teams are down. Minnesota could also be 8-0 (Maryland and Rutgers awaits them) and will get their first real test in a few weeks.
it's very possible that Penn State could finish the regular season with one loss. we'll see how they hang against a weakened Michigan team. they should be especially bitter about the beatdown they got last year.

Reactions: Rossi Rat

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
The Steelers are basically already out of it and have no hope but here I am hopelessly rooting against the Ravens and Browns anyway.

And they both each have 2 TD’s before you can blink.

Reactions: domaug

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
let's pump the brakes on Metcalf for a few weeks, yeah? not drafting Metcalf is not why the Steelers are 1-4.

When people admit they were wrong. I don't get what's so hard about doing that. Metcalf would have definitely helped. He would have opened things up for everybody like I've been screaming since the draft. Instead we got like 5 of the same receivers. DJ isn't a game changer.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
NFL any different? They blatantly cheat for one team.
You should really look into this.
https://www.amazon.com/Archie-McPhee-Tin-Foil-Humans/dp/B07CXZBRW5
6174PsFWJSL._SL1000_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad