The Pittsburgher Thread - The standard is the standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
D is spent and coasting to finish this thing. It’s gotta suck being hung out to dry by your offense. Last year was some of the worst offensive play I’ve ever seen and these last couple games are pretty damn close.
Yeah I mean I'm pretty pissed off. But this is all on the f***ing offense. For me all on Ben, Randy and Tomlin.

Real Bylsma sort of shit.

Reactions: Hockeygod66

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
plenty of blame to go around but ben has thrown a pick 6 and had a second pick when he underthrew washington by 7 yards. some of the blame belongs to him.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Lol. Love how all the blame is being heaped on Ben now...

Shitty patchwork o line, play calling like a 12 year old on Madden, guys dropping passes left and right, but f*** him, right???

No blame for Tomlin or Fichtner...

Ben is a significant contributor to both the 12 year old playcalling and Randy's Fichtner's employment.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Hey the Pegula’s. The reason I have a sweet rink to go to at PSU...when hockey is actually being played haha

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
The “Ben doesn’t look much better than Rudolph” takes I can only assume are coming from people who are either clinically insane or legally blind.
Ben is a big reason we have 11 wins so I’m not gonna rail on him. These last few games have been pretty underwhelming, though, and some of that is on his play. Then there’s injuries, drops, play calling, etc.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Ben is a significant contributor to both the 12 year old playcalling and Randy's Fichtner's employment.
Ok then, f*** him. Release his ass and roll with the f***ing reindeer and Calvin and Dobbs if you think that’ll get them to the promised land.

Do it tonight to save the season! Mason Rudolph, SB MVP!

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The “Ben doesn’t look much better than Rudolph” takes I can only assume are coming from people who are either clinically insane or legally blind.

Yeah he looks super professional making a 2 yard throw. And really, he does. He looks much better than Mason Rudolph making a 2 yard throw.

But ya know what'd be better? If he'd stop making 2 yard throws.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Same clowns that repeatedly hold Tomlin blameless and now want to blame it all on Ben. More deflecting.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Yeah he looks super professional making a 2 yard throw. And really, he does. He looks much better than Mason Rudolph making a 2 yard throw.

But ya know what'd be better? If he'd stop making 2 yard throws.
Thing is, Rudolph can’t even decide to make a 2 yard throw. Dude has 0 vision and makes his decisions way too late.

Reactions: Selfish Man

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
claypool going from deep threat weapon to mia truly remarkable. we jet sweeped once or twice. perplexingly bad decisions

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Well-That-Sucked.jpg

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad