GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: The era of what could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
That’s nice and all.

But they’ll be playing a D that makes the stops when it matters. An extremely underrated defensive unit.

I’m not so much betting the farm on the Patriots -5/-6 or whatever the line is. But I am betting the estate on the Pats to win outright. Absolutely no way they lose.

Ahem.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
The Cheatriots have been in darn close to 50% of the Super Bowls since 2002. (8) If that isn't shady I don't know what is.

They have lost more than most have even played in.

Should be 3-5...should be thankful they are 5-3 and leave it at that.

Pederson finally a coach who didnt fold under pressure

Reactions: Prairie Oyster

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Should be 3-5...should be thankful they are 5-3 and leave it at that.

Pederson finally a coach who didnt fold under pressure

I don't know the number they should even be credited for, the spygate goes way back, further than they'll let on, and destroying the tapes means we'll never know. I think they gained an advantage they didn't lose destroying them on top of the physiological one they gained from it.

That's why I feel both BB and TB should have been abolished from the league. It's money damages on top of everything. How can you even calculate that? It would be in the billions.

But better to wash it away and let them keep cheating and win more titles with not even a real slap on the wrist.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I don't know the number they should even be credited for, the spygate goes way back, further than they'll let on, and destroying the tapes means we'll never know. I think they gained an advantage they didn't lose destroying them on top of the physiological one they gained from it.

That's why I feel both BB and TB should have been abolished from the league. It's money damages on top of everything. How can you even calculate that? It would be in the billions.

But better to wash it away and let them keep cheating and win more titles with not even a real slap on the wrist.

Agree with that but pete caroll and dan quinn both had games in the bag and choked. Last pats win should have been in 2004.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Brady is the GOAT obviously but it is awesome that he has suffered humiliating, embarrassing losses in 3 Super Bowls now. Plenty of trash talk fodder and images for the ages.

Reactions: fastb

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
So has Philly torched itself yet? :popcorn:

The last time the Flyers won a Cup they got so riled up that they put that crack in that bell.

philadelphialibertybell_000.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Update: Philly is a f***ing war zone. There's a dude eating horse shit in the streets, people tore down the awning at the Ritz Carlton, people are scaling buildings, people are ripping traffic lights out of the ground and using them as battering rams.

In short, they are exactly who we thought they were; disgusting diarrhea people.

Reactions: TNT87

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Update: Philly is a ****ing war zone. There's a dude eating horse **** in the streets, people tore down the awning at the Ritz Carlton, people are scaling buildings, people are ripping traffic lights out of the ground and using them as battering rams.

In short, they are exactly who we thought they were; disgusting diarrhea people.

Lucky Spider-Man is there to save they day

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Update: Philly is a ****ing war zone. There's a dude eating horse **** in the streets, people tore down the awning at the Ritz Carlton, people are scaling buildings, people are ripping traffic lights out of the ground and using them as battering rams.

Sounds like a great party

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
It takes a special kind of moron to eat horse shit. Then again Philly isn't use to winning championships so they don't know how to act. That's probably normal for him.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
First....
TaOfxX9.gif

@ James Harrison...

Also, man, I don't think I remember a team being so universally hated for the most part like the Pats, it's incredible. Lmao..suck it Pats fans.

As long as that is the only Philly team that wins anything ever again, I'm cool with it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

You'd think this was a Vancouver Canucks Finals loss or a Montreal Canadian playoff win, or loss, or making the playoffs...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Not to mention the police horse theft and the theft and riding of a ****ing zoo ostrich downtown....

It amazes me that a city that knows they have fans that are pretty much goons, is not prepared for either outcome. Win or lose, all hell was going to break loose in Philly.

And it did.

I mean cool that the Cheatriots lost, thank goodness for that. But why the f*** did it have to be those mouth breathing, horse shit eating, parents letting their kids dance on cars bunch of idiots.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It amazes me that a city that knows they have fans that are pretty much goons, is not prepared for either outcome. Win or lose, all hell was going to break loose in Philly.

And it did.

I mean cool that the Cheatriots lost, thank goodness for that. But why the **** did it have to be those mouth breathing, horse **** eating, parents letting their kids dance on cars bunch of idiots.

Dunno man.

Frankly they should now lose their victory parade privileges. Spend the time and the $ cleaning up the city instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad