The Pittsburgher Thread - No seriously.. the next team will feel our wrath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I do blame Tomlin for not putting a stop to the logo dancing BS.

Just stupid especially after what the Bills said last week.

Having said that, the play where he fumbled was 100% on #7 and one of the worst plays of his career. Mostly the absolute gutlessness of the decision to throw it one yard into coverage when he needed seven on third down because he lived in his fears all night. Something that would be memed to high heaven if Rudolph made that play.

JuJu dancing like a 5 year old on other teams’ logos is symptomatic of many issues with this team.

People want to give him a pass and throw out the idiotic narrative he’s just a happy go lucky, big kid at heart that means nothing by it.

It’s all BS and people need their heads checked if they can’t figure out what his intentions are.

If people think it doesn’t motivate the other team, I can throw out dozens of players tweets confirming they saw it as a sign of disrespect and played harder because of it.

No one likes to feel disrespected and have some dumb ass clowning them... most especially pro athletes.

You don’t give your opponent any cause to rally around, because motivation can be a hell of a drug.

JuJu acting like a fool also shows us Tomlin learned nothing from the past as usual, and is raising another man child... his very own baby AB, with half the talent.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I do blame Tomlin for not putting a stop to the logo dancing BS.

Just stupid especially after what the Bills said last week.

Having said that, the play where he fumbled was 100% on #7 and one of the worst plays of his career. Mostly the absolute gutlessness of the decision to throw it one yard into coverage when he needed seven on third down because he lived in his fears all night. Something that would be memed to high heaven if Rudolph made that play.
I actually hope that Ben threw him into that hit on purpose to wake his ass up, to knock off the ME, ME, ME shit...

Reactions: pengineer

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I actually hope that Ben threw him into that hit on purpose to wake his ass up, to knock off the ME, ME, ME shit...

The moment he tried to show up the Cowboys and disrespect their star after his TD, his teammates stepped in.

At that point he should have gotten the message, but he’s too busy being a dancing clown for people he doesn’t even know.

Tomlin should also have stepped in and said this isn’t professional behavior, I don’t want to see that shit again or you sit.

It’s mind boggling Tomlin didn’t learn a single thing from growing the AB monster in his lab.

Reactions: Hungamania

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
The moment he tried to show up the Cowboys and disrespect their star after his TD, his teammates stepped in.

At that point he should have gotten the message, but he’s too busy being a dancing clown for people he doesn’t even know.

Tomlin should also have stepped in and said this isn’t professional behavior, I don’t want to see that shit again or you sit.

It’s mind boggling Tomlin didn’t learn a single thing from growing the AB monster in his lab.
Hell, when asked about it after the Bills game, at the Tuesday presser, Tomlin claimed that it was the first he’d heard of it and had no idea...

f*** off with that BS...

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA

Hell, when asked about it after the Bills game, at the Tuesday presser, Tomlin claimed that it was the first he’d heard of it and had no idea...

f*** off with that BS...

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

f*** off with that BS...

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was oblivious to it.

He had no excuse last night though, after two straight weeks of teams saying we won’t put up with this clown disrespecting us.

Yet Tomlin hears all this chatter, and knowing full well it’s been a universal thing in every sport for 40+ years you don’t disrespect a team’s logo, he lets Baby AB make a fool of himself and the org?

Tomlin gonna Tomlin.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Anyone named "Dwayne" is a dork-knob.

Well not everyone....

2189ta.jpg

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
woke up this morning still pissed off about benny snells contribution on the 4th down play

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Possibly unpopular take— Lost in all the (well-deserved) criticism of the offense - the defense hasn’t been making the key stops when they need to. I know, I know... no Bush, Bud, etc. But they still have a lot of talent out there in Heyward, Tuitt, Watt, Haden, Minkah, and so on. They’ve been getting gashed in the run game lately. They let Josh Allen run out the last 7 minutes of last week’s game. They’re not without blame here, although obviously to a much lesser degree than the offense. The offense certainly hasn’t done them any favors lately, but the defense still is leaving a bit to be desired in my opinion.

Fire away.

Reactions: Selfish Man

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Possibly unpopular take— Lost in all the (well-deserved) criticism of the offense - the defense hasn’t been making the key stops when they need to. I know, I know... no Bush, Bud, etc. But they still have a lot of talent out there in Heyward, Tuitt, Watt, Haden, Minkah, and so on. They’ve been getting gashed in the run game lately. They let Josh Allen run out the last 7 minutes of last week’s game. They’re not without blame here, although obviously to a much lesser degree than the offense. The offense certainly hasn’t done them any favors lately, but the defense still is leaving a bit to be desired in my opinion.

Fire away.

I wouldn’t say it’s lost on most of us the D shits the bed at the worst times, but I’m too busy trying to understand how they keep running the same play on third and 1 and blowing it.

Hmmm running from the gun on third and 1 didn’t work the last five times... Bengals will never expect us to be that stupid again!

Ok, ok they got us there... let’s try it one more time... it’s really gotta work this time, odds and all!

Reactions: Selfish Man

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
everyone knows ben is washed but WHAT IF this is his final, most elaborate episode of fakery in a career filled with elaborate fakery and he averages 450 yards 4 TD 0 INT in leading the steelers to a super bowl victory.

Colonel Mustard

Dec 26, 2017

Fire away.
They do seem to be giving up bigger plays as the game goes on. They are gassed by the 3rd because the offense gives them no rest.

at this point, i am not sure any qb would do any better given the play of the line, wrs, rb and most importantly, the uninspired play calling.

Reactions: Bingo71

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
They do seem to be giving up bigger plays as the game goes on. They are gassed by the 3rd because the offense gives them no rest.

at this point, i am not sure any qb would do any better given the play of the line, wrs, rb and most importantly, the uninspired play calling.

Even in the shotgun, Ben has his O line being shoved back into the pocket and is unable to step into many throws. It is imperative to be able to plant that foot and drive the ball for those mid and deep throws.

Reactions: Colonel Mustard

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
JJSS not getting heat around town is very unique. He has this weird "everyone loves JuJu!" vibe and it's so blatant. I don't usually agree with Madden - but hey... it is what it is.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Do you think Belichek would allow a WR, who isn't even a stud btw, to dance on the opposing teams logo week in and week out? This after years of allowing AB to get away with everything but literal murder and rape.

It's coaching. It's always been coaching. Lack of accountability. Lack of discipline. Lack of focus, preparation, urgency, etc.

Tomlin is the most overrated coach in the league and right now we have a pair of coordinators who are outclassed significantly by numerous peers.

No person can look at me with a straight face and say that Mikey T hasn't had a plethora of significant talents over his career, most notably a first ballot HOF QB from day 1.

And we've got 3 playoff wins in a decade.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Do you think Belichek would allow a WR, who isn't even a stud btw, to dance on the opposing teams logo week in and week out? This after years of allowing AB to get away with everything but literal murder and rape.

It's coaching. It's always been coaching. Lack of accountability. Lack of discipline. Lack of focus, preparation, urgency, etc.

Tomlin is the most overrated coach in the league and right now we have a pair of coordinators who are outclassed significantly by numerous peers.

No person can look at me with a straight face and say that Mikey T hasn't had a plethora of significant talents over his career, most notably a first ballot HOF QB from day 1.

And we've got 3 playoff wins in a decade.

It shouldn't even get to this discussion, though. Any level of athlete - you don't dance on the opposition's logo. It's the unwritten rule of respect in every single athletic scenario.

And it's Pittsburgh. People around here boast about respect and blue collar work ethic. The first time it happened, 99% of coaches would have told him to stop before media ever got a hold of it. So that means he is purposely doing it. That is f***ing massive arrogance. That is seriously being a selfish dick.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Yeah I don’t really think Juju would give a shit if anyone told him to stop it. He’s got a tiktok following to keep entertained, and that’s certainly his #1 priority.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
JJSS not getting heat around town is very unique. He has this weird "everyone loves JuJu!" vibe and it's so blatant. I don't usually agree with Madden - but hey... it is what it is.

It's this simple.

In this day and age you simply cannot critique any person with dark skin. At least not on a national scale. I don't see any articles from reputable people talking about coaching. It's Ben is washed up. The D isn't good enough/too many injuries. The coordinators are terrible (they are).

Nobody is hammering JuJu. Nobody is hammering Tomlin. Do you see national reports hammering Anthony Lynn in SD? Nope. But Mike McCarthy, a man with the same # of SB wins as Tomlin and more than Lynn has been eviscerated by numerous big names, white and black alike. And I don't even think McCarthy is a suitable HC in today's NFL. But the point remains.

The why is comically easy to decipher. And it is ruining society, not just sports.

I just had this conversation the other day with a good friend. Most everyone loves The Office, which isn't exactly an old show. Can you imagine dozens of the jokes and bits they did being approved by execs today, roughly a decade later?

Nope.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Bellichick has never and would never allow the shit that Mikey allows to go on.

Remember when Welker was cracking jokes about Rex Ryan’s foot fetish at a press conference and Bellichick benched his ass for the first quarter of the game? When has Mikey ever done that?

BB wouldn’t allow his players to tweet out shit about “easy wins” and “padding stats” either.

Last edited:

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Yeah I don’t really think Juju would give a shit if anyone told him to stop it. He’s got a tiktok following to keep entertained, and that’s certainly his #1 priority.
Then retire from football and be a full time TikToker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad