GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread -- If this is it.... Please let me knooooooowwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Yall deserve Adam Gase.

Adam Gase doesn't happen in a vacuum. You need shitty ownership, GM, bad players... The Steelers have the opposite, but can't seem to cut bait on a coach that has disappointed year after year for 10 years.

Edit: Gase was a terrible coach in Miami and was unemployed for about two weeks before the Jets hired him.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
They are not allowed to have fun. They have to hate their jobs like us regular guys (while getting their body crippled)
Do whatever the f*** you want when you’re on your own time and keep it off the field. Enough taunting others teams and shit, just play the f***ing game and build your f***ing brand on your own time.

Reactions: The Sodfather

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I think 90% of us have been on the organization for about 5-10 years. It's Tomlin + the org. I can complain about Ben...and maybe father time has won his battle. I guess? But I'll let that play out. The organization has really fumbled a bit in the Tomlin era. And gambling on some first round players was about the start of it. The accountability factor was a HUUUUUGE part of it.
Yep, 3 playoff wins since the Green Bay SB. And countless debacles. They’re lucky they even won the 1 thanks to Cincy’s self-implosion and needing the Jets to lose in Week 17 to even get in.

I mean Denver 2015 I get. But the other eliminations? And years they missed the playoffs/choked down the stretch? Ridiculous.

Reactions: ColePens

maxpenguins6630

Apr 13, 2004
Sad if Ben retires like this... he at least made a record tonight... he has been a legend and warrior here...

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
And now we enter the stage where everyone picks their own personal scapegoat.

They were pretty much all bad tonight. Ben, Tomlin, the defense as a whole, the coaching, the OL, the DL, etc.
Starts at the top, but we will here the same old “did Tomlin tell Ben to throw that pick? Did Tomlin tell Heyward to get owned? Did Tomlin tell them to not tackle?”

Who the f*** prepares the team???

Reactions: Rossi Rat

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Bruh 68 pass attempts by Broken Ben and they were lucky to even get 53 yards rushing. Blame coaching and execution all you want. This isn't gonna get better til the Steelers can control the game on the ground and have a QB that can complete a 20 yard pass without holding your breath

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I honestly don't care at all about social media or dancing and the lot. I like watching these young men have fun with football life before their body craps out.

That being said, you have to be a professional about what words you put out into the public sphere. There is an entire scene in Bull Durham about this.

If you've said anything that gives the press a story, you done goofed. I'm not advocating sending him into the abyss, but he needs to learn the things not to say in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad