GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread -- If this is it.... Please let me knooooooowwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well be pissed off mate because this team needs less of selfish pricks like him on the team and all their bullshit.
Like Ben? The most selfish f*** on this team?

Juju has taken punishment and earned yards all season but donates time and money and does some social media shit and that's why he's selfish?
That's bullshit.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
For all the nonsense with Juju and the tiktok and the faux-humanitarianism...

I like him as a player and I hope he gets paid a lot of money by Miami or something. Why not, you know?

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
In the likely event they let Juju go, this fanbase is going to turn on Claypool after his first bad game since he also has a growing social media presence.

Reactions: fastb

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I don’t know if you can really point to any player or coach that can be proud of how they performed. I actually thought JuJu had a decent game but it was just an awful all around performance in a game you probably needed just one unit to be good.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
In the likely event they let Juju go, this fanbase is going to turn on Claypool after his first bad game since he also has a growing social media presence.

They'll claim his war paint is offensive and he doesn't play like Patric Hornqvist to deserve it.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
As much as I enjoy watching Tomlin get his comeuppance, it’s sad to watch him get to perpetually embarrass this once proud franchise every playoffs.

Reactions: KIRK

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
The last two playoff games have been an EMBARRASSMENT.

Anyone else on any other team would probably get fired for it.

Reactions: Andy99

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Rooney would risk seeding fan indifference if he keeps Tomlin on. It’s so clear the guy can’t get it done

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Who could have guessed that our offense would put up 37 pts vs the Browns and our SB caliber D would let them score 48.

f***ed up game.

Fire Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad