The Pittsbugher Thread: 5-4 And Ice Follies in the Netherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Been waiting all day to take a look at Rudy's passing chart and it's STILL not up. grumble grumble grumble

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I can not stand to listen to Booger on MNF. He just said 'No quarterback extends the play long enough for his receivers to make their own play, like Russel Wilson does'

There are literally _several_ quarterbacks who do this and do this very very well. Booger is such a moron I can't believe he still calls these MNF games.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I can not stand to listen to Booger on MNF. He just said 'No quarterback extends the play long enough for his receivers to make their own play, like Russel Wilson does'

There are literally _several_ quarterbacks who do this and do this very very well. Booger is such a moron I can't believe he still calls these MNF games.

And it just cost his team 8 pts.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
49ers D is up there with ours.

Offense is similar too. We just need more experience.
Yeah, I don't watch them much, I used too because my buddy is a die hard San Fran fan.
Oooooh I remember years and years ago.... 2005-ISH, probably earlier, not sure your time lime or age of watching the Steelers, but do you remember 2005ish when, I'm not sure if it was wildcard or just divisional playoff games, but the Steelers played their game and San Fran had the 4pm game or whatever time the followup game was and both teams/games were incredible watches and both Steelers and San Fran won their playoff matches.

I don't really have a point to it, but I just remember watching both teams back to back, it was probably San Fran's last successful year before the big rut years.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Josh Gordon with the huge first down. We prob could have used him. And playing against Browns/Pats?

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Yeah, I don't watch them much, I used too because my buddy is a die hard San Fran fan.
Oooooh I remember years and years ago.... 2005-ISH, probably earlier, not sure your time lime or age of watching the Steelers, but do you remember 2005ish when, I'm not sure if it was wildcard or just divisional playoff games, but the Steelers played their game and San Fran had the 4pm game or whatever time the followup game was and both teams/games were incredible watches and both Steelers and San Fran won their playoff matches.

I don't really have a point to it, but I just remember watching both teams back to back, it was probably San Fran's last successful year before the big rut years.

Jeff Garcia to Owens ...2000 to 2003.

2005 was Seattle vs Carolina for NFC championship.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
What a HUUUUUGE 3rd down stop by San Fran there!
This is going to be a crazy finish.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Jimmy G throws so many dangerous balls. 8 INTs but could have so many more.

They rely more on the run game.

With what hes getting paid already too...he should be much better

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009

Tessitore and Booger are terrible. Tessitore thinks the show is about his narration. Booger just says stupid shit all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad