Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

giphy-downsized-large.gif

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
really need to grab someone off the buyout market who can replace kork. he is so bad he cant be defended anymore. cant shoot and his per/36 are awful for anything else

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Mobley really should make an All-Defense team at this point. How the hell is he this good as a rookie? They started switching him onto Indiana’s perimeter players and all offense stopped. Sheesh.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Kinda excited to see Reed with Harden. I mean......he's pretty much built to rim run with him for 10-15 minutes. So much potential defensively if he can just have someone carve out his offensive role for him. Like to see Joe get a run with Harden too.

Hope Embiid's wrist is fine, clearly was nagging him. And the death throes of Point Shake sustain me, almost as much as Maxey.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Kinda excited to see Reed with Harden. I mean......he's pretty much built to rim run with him for 10-15 minutes. So much potential defensively if he can just have someone carve out his offensive role for him. Like to see Joe get a run with Harden too.

Hope Embiid's wrist is fine, clearly was nagging him. And the death throes of Point Shake sustain me, almost as much as Maxey.

Nobody is talking about Harden and Matisse. Matisse is looking like our best dunker, I think he and Harden will hit it off.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
So which players are u interested in if they are bought out
Gary Harris
Satoransky
DJ Augustin
Robin Lopez
Tristen Thompson
Freedom

People also wondering if Millsap is bought out if sixers sign someone.

Times yours ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad