Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tobias watching Hield uncorking every 3:

dlatm.gif

It’s pretty crazy that this offense looks more functional with guys who can vaguely handle, pass, and shoot. Buddy is helping in other areas than catch and shoots.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Harris needed to pick it up and shoot more with Embiid out, instead he always plays safe , picks his spots and pads his stats. Glad Buddy is showing how it's done.

As far as Allen and his fro...I really want to buzz it off and use it for a side sleeper pillow...

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
They did their best to Doc it last night! Almost had it

Holy hell do I hate Mitchell

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Dunleavy was the second team executive call to Pelinka on a possible James trade, sources said. After seeing James' cryptic social media post of an hourglass a week before the trade deadline, Philadelphia 76ers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey called Pelinka to probe on a James trade and was immediately told that James wasn't available. In fact, Pelinka responded by asking Morey if Joel Embiid was available, sources said. And that ended that brief conversation. These sorts of bold trade calls are historically a common practice for Morey, who also called the Phoenix Suns and asked about the availability of Durant, only to be told Durant was not available, sources said

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Ricky Council might be a real gem, huh? Love his aggression and body control. I’ve only been box score watching during this month of mourning.

Relieved to know I won’t have to watch Payne again. Him and Maxey together is gross.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
That’s a tough loss but realistically the Sixers had no business being in either of these last two games against the Cavs and Heat.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Caitlin Clark is on the cusp of the NCAA women’s scoring record. She gets a chance to do it at home​

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — It shouldn’t take long for Caitlin Clark to become the NCAA women’s career scoring leader when No. 4 Iowa hosts Michigan.

Clark goes into Thursday night’s game needing eight points to pass Kelsey Plum’s total of 3,527 points. Clark has scored at least eight in the first quarter in 17 of 25 games this season, and she’s hasn’t gone into a halftime with fewer than that.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Why will the Sixers be shopping for third star when Deady says we don't need no more stinkin stars and when we have a "3rd option" in Harris..lol

Reactions: Tripod

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Caitlin Clark is on the cusp of the NCAA women’s scoring record. She gets a chance to do it at home​

Well yes I know that but what is the sixers connection insinuating I'm confused. Is the goof insinuating the Sixers are scouting her?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad