The People's Fantasy Hockey League

SuperAwesomeSeb

Jul 1, 2008
Sudbury,Ontario
Ok so what I get is that you may take any team whatsoever it doesn't have to be a NHL team? If so I'll make my team the Quebec Nordiques :P It probably needs to be a existing team but I might as well ask.

MountainGoat

Ok so what I get is that you may take any team whatsoever it doesn't have to be a NHL team? If so I'll make my team the Quebec Nordiques :P It probably needs to be a existing team but I might as well ask.

I don't think it really matters, it's just a name

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
Can we have the draft order, cause i wont be here tommorow morning and i need to know what players to put on my list.

agrudez*

The draft won't be starting tommorrow morning. When the time is announced it will be a few days in advance so people can prepare for it.

Rugs by Resch

Apr 16, 2009
Upstate Ny
No need to rush guys, and lets keep the names normal. No crazy names. Only NHL, former NHL, AHL, CHL, and USHL maybe.

Last edited:

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
The draft won't be starting tommorrow morning. When the time is announced it will be a few days in advance so people can prepare for it.
perfect...thanks...i work the next few days but then i am on holidays for 3 weeks, so i can help out lots.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
So when are we starting this fantasy pool.

I want this pool to start sooner then later

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I think having 30 teams is ideal. More difficult that way. Our 4th liners will actually be 4th liners.

MountainGoat

I think having 30 teams is ideal. More difficult that way. Our 4th liners will actually be 4th liners.

I agree but I don't think there will be much of a difference between having 20 or 30, the Salary cap is at 56.8 so you wont be seeing teams with Zetterberg on there third line

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I agree but I don't think there will be much of a difference between having 20 or 30, the Salary cap is at 56.8 so you wont be seeing teams with Zetterberg on there third line

I would rather having 20 commited GM and not 30 please not.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Is there a list of the number of guys who have signed up so far?

We currently have 20 owners. Updated GM List:

GM - Team
leafs44 - Toronto Maple Leafs
hotshot26 - Philadelphia Flyers
redbeard7737 - Boston Bruins
DrTurkelton - Hartford Whalers
OilTownHero - Regina Pats
Failure By Design - Chicago Blackhawks
Limiting Reagent - Washington Capitals
Andrew Ference - Saint John Sea Dogs
CAPiTA - Vancouver Canucks
habsman56 - London Knights
Jamie1987 - Sarnia Sting
sebster03 - Quebec Nordiques
MarkusNaslund19 - Montreal Canadiens
fedro91 - Detroit Red Wings
papershoes - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds
bieksa 3 - Anaheim Ducks
eagles101 - Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
Rugs by Resch - Rochester Americans
agrudez - Adirondack Phantoms
Ktown Sens Fan 19 - Ottawa Senators

Last edited:

Go Habs Go88

Dec 21, 2006
New Jersey
los_angeles_kings_2000.gif
I was in the Leafs 44 league as the Los Angeles Kings just read he closed the league and read your post if you still have an opening I would like to be in and I will stick with the Los Angeles Kings. just let me know

Last edited:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I will join, but of course if i joined i would be the 22nd team,.. blahh.

Not sure who i would take yet, would have to look,

agrudez*

Important League Update

Note: All times are EST

Applications for team ownership for this league will remain open until Friday at noon, once this deadline passes Rugs, Sens Fan and I will decide how many owners we would like in the league and decide if any current applicant should not be in the league.

The draft order will be posted by Friday at midnight. This draft order will be made using a very fair, calculated system that I will fully outline along with the draft order announcement so that NO quesitons can be raised in regards to fairness.

The draft will begin Monday, August 24th at 10 AM. At this time the team with the first pick in the draft will be put on the clock for 1 hour. Each day of the draft the clock will be suspended at midnight and begin again at 10 AM. For detailed draft rules please reread the first post of this thread where I highlighted each rule.

Keep these dates in mind, get your player rankings together and stay tuned for more updates - and don't forget to send in player lists to ALL 3 of the gm's over the weekend for your own benefit.

Thanks for your patience, we are looking forward to a great draft and a better season.

agrudez*

Update - again - GM application list

GM - Team

leafs44 - Toronto Maple Leafs
hotshot26 - Philadelphia Flyers
redbeard7737 - Boston Bruins
DrTurkelton - Hartford Whalers
OilTownHero - Regina Pats
Failure By Design - Chicago Blackhawks
Limiting Reagent - Washington Capitals
Andrew Ference - Saint John Sea Dogs
CAPiTA - Vancouver Canucks
habsman56 - London Knights
Jamie1987 - Sarnia Sting
sebster03 - Quebec Nordiques
MarkusNaslund19 - Montreal Canadiens
fedro91 - Detroit Red Wings
papershoes - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds
bieksa 3 - Anaheim Ducks
eagles101 - Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
Rugs by Resch - Rochester Americans
agrudez - Adirondack Phantoms
Ktown Sens Fan 19 - Ottawa Senators
Go Habs Go88 - Los Angeles Kings
Schenn - Windsor Spitfires

That is 22 applicants atm, for those of you who did not watch Sesame Street and learn numbers from the Count...

count_von_count-1-720172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

agrudez*

It is not certain whether or not we can have someone available to oversee the draft this upcoming Sunday with the type of attention that the first round of a draft should warrant. (I am expecting this to be the quickest round and also it will set the layout for how the rest of the draft will shape up)

Monday; however, I know I will be available to keep a very close eye on it during the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad