The Out of Town Thread XCIX- We talk about your team here. (Mod Warning post 468)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Should not even be illegal. Drug policy in US is a joke. Meanwhile, Alcohol kills 1000s of people every year and half the guys in jail are there because of crimes while drunk.

Recreational drugs except opiates and should be legalized. It would reduce the crime in drug dealing and make the drugs safer.

I have early 80's video tapes of wrestling taped on Southern US TV that have ADVERTISEMENT for ecstasy. It blew my mind.

And I agree with you on drugs, as long as there's a wrinkle in there that it's still illegal for minors. Sure, they'll still find them if they want them, but don't just make it available in every corner store.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
:amazed::amazed:

Chicago is getting demolished

6-2 now

Crawford has been terrible.

And they start paying Kane and Toews 10 mill each next year. If Crawford is on the downswing, they better find another goalie, fast. Are Darling and Raanta good prospects? Do they have any good ones in their system? If not, Bowman should be fired if Crawford loses it and he can't provide a playoff goalie.

Never neglect goaltending in the system.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Sucks that both late games were kinda duds tonight, was looking forward to watching some hockey that I could enjoy without being stressed.

Yeah I went to the Nucks game and then just said **** it. I think Calgary is facing reality now. Man, losing Gio is a big fat drag for them.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Yeah I went to the Nucks game and then just said **** it. I think Calgary is facing reality now. Man, losing Gio is a big fat drag for them.

Per RDS (In L'Antichambre), Wideman is playing with an injury (They didn't seem to talk outta their kisser, it seemed based on solid fact).

Giordano OUT, Wideman playing one leg (I think they were saying that). The defense is taking a massive hit with that.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Flames gooning it up at the end.

If it were the Habs gooning up in a 4-1 game, we'd already have 3 threads on the main forums about how big sore losers and babies we are.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I dont think you can call the Flames Vancouver fight "gooning it up" that was funny

Well, the Canucks certainly didn't want to risk the suspension of any of their players for the next game, i.e. Hamhuis, so I don't know what else to call it since the Flames were itching for a fight, while the Canucks weren't.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Well, the Canucks certainly didn't want to risk the suspension of any of their players for the next game, i.e. Hamhuis, so I don't know what else to call it since the Flames were itching for a fight, while the Canucks weren't.

yea I remember seeing them get into a scrum like hrmmm wait you cant do that in the playoffs it was more like a wrestling meet

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Well at least VAN/CGY got a little heated, multiple potential microfractures.
I guess "microfracture" is the new "Dr. Recchi"... :laugh:

I wonder if it will have the same staying power.

Love the 6 man goal from the Hawks tonight too... And 6 players celebrate afterwards. :laugh:

Nynja*

Flames gooning it up at the end.

If it were the Habs gooning up in a 4-1 game, we'd already have 3 threads on the main forums about how big sore losers and babies we are.

Its funny cause its true.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If the NHL moves into L.V., they can expect more arrests. The town allows for the gambling, open alcohol to a point (they have to be in special cups), but the cops there are very very good at arresting people on drug or gun charges. It seems everyone gets arrested in L.V for those and unlike L.A. where the cops protect celebrities/athletes as much as they can, the L.V cops don't give a **** who you are.

We'll find out who likes the snow & E in L.V.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
I don't think Hamhuis will get suspended as third man in because he didn't even get a game misconduct. I hear he was asked by ref to stop the fight between Dorsett and Enggland.

I do agree, Calgary was looking to fight, look at who their coach is.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I just have one question....who the **** is Ronalds Kenins? I mean, I thought I knew every single player from every team. Until I saw Kenins on the back of a jersey.....

Analyzer*

Well at least VAN/CGY got a little heated, multiple potential microfractures.

If I slightly flame you, do I get a micro-infraction ?

Yeah, that Calgary-Vancouver line brawl sucked, but somehow ended with 2 players getting 5 misconducts alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad