The Out of Town Thread part LVI - All Talk From Around the League Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Okay...I don't want to have to be trigger happy, but this is the Out of Town thread, stop trying to derail it.

If you want to talk about Price there's like 10 other threads to do so already. It would be nice to be able to discuss other playoff series without everything revolving around Price.
Please be trigger happy in this thread... nobody will fault you for it.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Starting to dislike the quality of posts from people on these forums. Primarily out of towners. Delusion, trolling and pure stupidity in regards to some things. It becomes worse when our own fanbase is all over the place too. Makes me wonder if I'll stick around past this playoff.

I find your comment quite offending. Not sure if that's how you meant it to come out? :huh:

We "out of towners" watch a lot of games other than the Habs. That's why we post in this thread. How many "locals" watched the DET-ANA game after the Habs game? Very exciting game btw. Also, nobody's paying attention but the defending champs are in trouble.

Personally, I'd rather cool off and change my mind watching other teams rather than come here and post some emotional rant. I don't really see the correlation between location of posters and quality of posts. If anything, I perceive a surge of ex-Nords coming out of the woods after a loss to throw gasoline on the fire. Those people are your neighbors. Cheers. :)

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I find your comment quite offending. Not sure if that's how you meant it to come out? :huh:

We "out of towners" watch a lot of games other than the Habs. That's why we post in this thread. How many "locals" watched the DET-ANA game after the Habs game? Very exciting game btw. Also, nobody's paying attention but the defending champs are in trouble.

Personally, I'd rather cool off and change my mind watching other teams rather than come here and post some emotional rant. I don't really see the correlation between location of posters and quality of posts. If anything, I perceive a surge of ex-Nords coming out of the woods after a loss to throw gasoline on the fire. Those people are your neighbors. Cheers. :)

I wasn't clear and apologize for the confusion. I meant other fanbases! This is "out of town" thread so I kind of stuck with that slang.

Did not criticize you or any habs fan out of montreal. In fact, I respect those who follow our habs in regions where it isn't the norm.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
I wasn't clear and apologize for the confusion. I meant other fanbases! This is "out of town" thread so I kind of stuck with that slang.

Did not criticize you or any habs fan out of montreal. In fact, I respect those who follow our habs in regions where it isn't the norm.

Had a feeling you meant something else. Apology accepted. All cool. :)

I'm lucky enough to have satellite equipment provided by my employer so I get to watch CBC, RDS, etc.

On another topic, with all the goalie talk, I'm surprised nobody mentioned the two eggs laid by Lundqvist. Second and third goals were brutal. DET-ANA goalies were not stellar either.

By far, the most intense series is Blues-Kings. Sensational action from start to finish. Hope it goes to seven games. Good stuff.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Does Lundqvist have a reputation of being not a playoff performer? I know it's not his fault that he mostly has played for 6-8 seed teams that stand no chance, but I don't remember him being particularly memorable in the playoffs. And I just looked it up and outside of last year, his playoff numbers aren't very good at all.

I'm just surprised he doesn't get more heat for that the way guys like Price and Luongo do.

Brass

Nov 14, 2007
laurentides
The guy that calls the CHI vs MIN game is hilarious lol

'' and now a little greco roman in front of the net '' haha

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
canucks tie it u 1-1!!!!

looking at the playoff timetable, and sunday, there is 4 games all played in a row!

love it.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Kesler took charge tonight. That's the type of playoff impact I expected from Eller.

I agree, except Larry doesn't drill em from 30 feet very often. Kesler is an awesome player.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
On a Captain Sedin set-up no less.

I often wonder it Nucks should have traded one of the brothers, force both of them to grow up and get tougher. And they would have gotten a huge return.

Nucks GM could have discussed this with the Sedin family I think.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I often wonder it Nucks should have traded one of the brothers, force both of them to grow up and get tougher. And they would have gotten a huge return.

Nucks GM could have discussed this with the Sedin family I think.

Why would you trade two of the best players in the NHL? Who probably have the best chemistry of any duo.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
lol Aaron Ward was so pissed that this game is going to OT. ''We should be going home right now'' or something similar.

Here we go. OT. This is it for Nucks. Lose, and They're gone. Then there will be changes, including Sedins on the block. And Vignault toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad