OT: The Other Sports Thread VII - NBA Finals: Raptors vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Oh I know, but he's a proven 3pt shooter, they need him to get going to open things up.
He doesn't seem to have the confidence to take those shots anymore because his 3 pointers haven't been falling.

And defensively he's been trash.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Teams that take a 2-0 series lead in the NBA playoffs win those series 93% of the time.

Before the series began I called MIL in 6. It might not even go that long now.

Reactions: DJKhaled

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Man that is something. The 2nd base was right on the player when he threw it late at first base. He literally just had to touch the guy. The guy anyway could not go back to first. The batter and the runner returning to first could not both be safe at first. That's baseball 101. The base were loaded with one out. Throw the ****ing ball at the 2nd base and then at 1st for a double play even if the guy touch the home plate before the last out at first it doesn't count. Baseball 101 again. Probably one of the worst defensive play in MLB history. Tee Ball level of failure.

For sure. Some are calling it the worst play in MLB history. Peewee coaches would be screaming at their kids for that decision making.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Vlad Jr player of the week in the american league. Now batting for .235 with 4 hr. Considering he was batting for like .100 two or three weeks ago it's good.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Vlad Jr player of the week in the american league. Now batting for .235 with 4 hr. Considering he was batting for like .100 two or three weeks ago it's good.
Batting 370 or so in his last 8 games if I remember correctly. He has insane pop on that bat as he already has the 2nd and 11th hardest hit balls this year. Star in the making

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005

Why oh why did Toronto rest him on a National Holiday vs Boston in Toronto after earning Player of the Week?

Reactions: DangerDave

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I gotta give the raps some credit. No way I thought they would go back to Milwaukee tied at 2-2.....especially with Leonard scoring sub 20 in game 4.

They showed some guts.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I gotta give the raps some credit. No way I thought they would go back to Milwaukee tied at 2-2.....especially with Leonard scoring sub 20 in game 4.

They showed some guts.
Kawhi's leg is f***ed but luckily Powell and Ibaka are full beast mode right now while the rest of the starters save Green have really stepped it up. Hopefully FVV can return to his form from last year.

Kawhi is still playing great though. He's a beast on defense and he's drawing the double coverage finding the open man. Raps need to keep shooting the way they are.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I heard that Drake has his own stall within the Raptors’s room. How does that even happen.

Someone needs to slap drake across the face. If anything, he will rile up the opponents, and do more good than bad.

That Raps superfan in the turban gets it.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I heard that Drake has his own stall within the Raptors’s room. How does that even happen.

Cause Toronto and Money

It's all because of Drake. He is the mvp :sarcasm:

I saw the clips on the CBC this morning... what a tool. Honestly if it goes to game 6 and they go back to the bucks I hope they eject his ass. Drake or not, that was way to over the top IMO

Wow, that was harsh. He will pay for that later I am sure.

That was very entertaining.. I am not sure how the dynamic works when your a super rich golfer... and your making all the money but I know if I did that to my wife I'd be on the sh*tlist for at least a year...... then again I'm not a rich golfer.. :badidea:

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Cause Toronto and Money

I saw the clips on the CBC this morning... what a tool. Honestly if it goes to game 6 and they go back to the bucks I hope they eject his ass. Drake or not, that was way to over the top IMO

That was very entertaining.. I am not sure how the dynamic works when your a super rich golfer... and your making all the money but I know if I did that to my wife I'd be on the sh*tlist for at least a year...... then again I'm not a rich golfer.. :badidea:
I'm pretty sure she still gets half when the eventual shit hits the fan. Golf world or not.:laugh:

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Cause Toronto and Money

He is literally employed by the Raptors. He isn't just a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad