OT: The Other Sports Thread VII - NBA Finals: Raptors vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
MLB opening day is upon us!

Go Padres! Game's at 4, so I guess I won't be super productive at the end of the day at work.

It's one of my favorite part of the year, the real first day of spring in my book . Too bad the Jays are the easiest team to watch for me and they'll suck this year.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It's one of my favorite part of the year, the real first day of spring in my book . Too bad the Jays are the easiest team to watch for me and they'll suck this year.
MLB.tv is relatively cheap compared to other similar services if you have a favourite team you want to follow. Even if you don't, it has a free game of the day that you could watch. Could get the app for your phone, PS4, Roku, I assume Xbox, Apple TV and others. Or just go to mlb.tv

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Barriwhite

Don’t be shocked by the tone of my voice
Nov 8, 2005
Montreal
One of my highlights of Tuesday's game: my section chanting: Bo-bi-chette! Bo-bi-chette!

AD76D003-DB96-4B28-8F62-4D820BF8BE75.jpeg

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I don't think they'll be too bad and it'll be exciting seeing bo and Vlad Jr crack the lineup

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Pretty good opening day start by Stroman. Had some control issues early (probably due to nerves), but pitched solid 7 innings only allowing 2 hits and no runs.

Only 3 hits combined by both teams mid-8th.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Been waiting all day for the rain to stop in Miami to see Shapovalov. Turns out his game will most likely be at the same time as the hockey game...

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Been waiting all day for the rain to stop in Miami to see Shapovalov. Turns out his game will most likely be at the same time as the hockey game...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he to win tonight he might be facing Federer in the semis. Is that right?

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he to win tonight he might be potentially facing Federer in the semis. Is that right?

Yeah. But Federer needs to win vs Anderson, which is not an easy task. It would suck to see FAA and Shapo playing two big servers in Isner and Anderson.

Reactions: GoodKiwi

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Quite the day for a sports fan... MLB opening day, Habs, Raptors, tennis and Sweet 16. :scared:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I don't think they'll be too bad and it'll be exciting seeing bo and Vlad Jr crack the lineup
They're going into the season in pretty much full reconstruction mode and they'll be trying to sell as many vets as possible . A best case scenario would probably be around .500 in my book. The kids will be a lot of fun to watch though, as soon as they get in the lineup.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
After losing first set tiebreak Shapovalov just broke Tiafoe early in the second!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad