OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
John Augenstein, a guy from Owensboro, KY who played golf at Vandy just got his first top 10 finish on the PGA tour.

I played junior golf tourneys against a guy from Owensboro with the same last name. I'd think they have to be related.

Reactions: Adz

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I'm only watching Buffalo vs Old Dominion because I bet on the game. Buffalo led all game and are up 35-28 with 4 mins to go... OD has a long drive and scores a touchdown with about 19 seconds remaining...

But the freshman backup QB leaves the sidelines, runs onto the field with no helmet to celebrate, jumping around, hugging the receiver and draws a 15 yard penalty enforced on the PAT... Which the kicker goes on to miss wide right.

It was a wild finish on a real bonehead play, I only wish it happened in a higher profile game so that a lot more people would have seen.

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
I'm only watching Buffalo vs Old Dominion because I bet on the game. Buffalo led all game and are up 35-28 with 4 mins to go... OD has a long drive and scores a touchdown with about 19 seconds remaining...

But the freshman backup QB leaves the sidelines, runs onto the field with no helmet to celebrate, jumping around, hugging the receiver and draws a 15 yard penalty enforced on the PAT... Which the kicker goes on to miss wide right.

It was a wild finish on a real bonehead play, I only wish it happened in a higher profile game so that a lot more people would have seen.
It’s college. Stupid sh*t happens.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Holy shit. Ravens kicker just won their game with a 66 yard FG. New record

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Holy shit. Ravens kicker just won their game with a 66 yard FG. New record

Worst part is it should have been 71 yards not 66, such a clear delay of game on the play before. 08-09 playoffsesque.

I guess the Ravens have been short on favorable bounces this year, but I’ll never say they deserve any.

Reactions: LCPreds and Adz

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Worst part is it should have been 71 yards not 66, such a clear delay of game on the play before. 08-09 playoffsesque.

I guess the Ravens have been short on favorable bounces this year, but I’ll never say they deserve any.

Yeah I hate that they won but holy crap 66 yards, indoors with no wind, is amazing. I've always liked kickers, and my son was one in HS, so when something like that happens it's pretty cool

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So Belmont is leaving the OVC (good riddance, LOL)

But with Austin Peay, EKU and Jacksonville St already having left, I dont know if there will even be an OVC any more, which would suck.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad