Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
A new season begins in a few hours!:towel:

2021-F1-Calendar-V2.jpg

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Hey everyone -- wasn't sure where to post this, but it's somewhat related. Apologies for rambling...

- Today, I received word that a close colleague of mine, a true lion of a man, and someone who has been foundational to both my wife and I's careers, was killed in a helicopter crash in Alaska. If you care to read more, links are below:

Helicopter crash in Alaska backcountry ski trip kills 5
Czech Billionaire Is Among 5 Killed in Heli-Skiing Crash Near Alaska Glacier

- I wanted to share this not only to remember Greg, who was a legend in my industry, as well as the rest of the victims - but also to remind everyone to take a second to tell your family you love them tonight/tomorrow. Life's fickle, and sometimes it takes something like...this...to realize how much we could all benefit from a heightened awareness of that.

RIP to Greg, Petr, Ben, Sean, and Zach.

Last edited:
Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Hey everyone -- wasn't sure where to post this, but it's somewhat related. Apologies for rambling...

- Today, I received word that a close colleague of mine, a true lion of a man, and someone who has been foundational to both my wife and I's careers, was killed in a helicopter crash in Alaska. If you care to read more, links are below:

Helicopter crash in Alaska backcountry ski trip kills 5
Czech Billionaire Is Among 5 Killed in Heli-Skiing Crash Near Alaska Glacier

- I wanted to share this not only to remember Greg, who was a legend in my industry, as well as the rest of the victims - but also to remind everyone to take a second to tell your family you love them tonight/tomorrow. Life's fickle, and sometimes it takes something like...this...to realize how much we could all benefit from a heightened awareness of that.

RIP to Greg, Petr, Ben, Sean, and Zach.

How awful! my condolences.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tennis Miami Open:

WTA:
- Andreescu won last night and is off to the Quarter-Finals (will face Sara Sorribes Tormo).

- Sakkari had a war with yesterday against American Pegula. That was a hell of a match. Sakkari also advances to the Quarter-Finals. But will face Naomi Osaka.

ATP:
- Raonic is the only Canadian left in the men's side. He plays today in his Fourth Round match against Hurkacz of Poland.

- Tsitsipas also won his match last night and is off to the Fourth Round, where he'll face the Italian Lorenzo Sonego.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Sakkari beat Naomi Osaka in the Quarter-Finals today in two straight sets (6-0, 6-4). In the second set, Osaka was up 3-0. Very happy to see Sakkari pull off this upset. Now she's off to the semi-finals.

Andreescu plays her Quarter-Final match tonight. If she wins, it will be Andreescu vs. Sakkari in the semis.

Reactions: Redux91

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Andreescu is off to the finals.

Sakkari has nothing to be ashamed of. Not just for her match tonight, but this entire tournament. She played an amazing match. Bianca won both her sets on tie breaks.

Bianca didn't play a good match, but she has that in her. That even when not at her best, she finds a way to pull through.

Bianca will play the #1 ranked WTA player, Ashleigh Barty on Saturday.

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

Not sure whats so funny lol, When Tatis wins a NLCS MVP AND a World Series MVP we can talk lol

But at worst they are the same player, 6"3 and 6"4 shortstops with .300 avg and 30 home run potential
The dream player, hell even Lindor has Three 30+ hr seasons so he's in the mix too

I cant just give the edge to Tatis just because he's "flashy" and exuberant lol, hell of a player tho, will be paying close attention to his season too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad