OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Great, now that’s all I hear now.
The announcers' voices are way too elevated compared to the artificial noise that's being pumped. Feels empty and hollow. FOX has done it way better so far IMO.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
The announcers' voices are way too elevated compared to the artificial noise that's being pumped. Feels empty and hollow. FOX has done it way better so far IMO.

I really haven’t paid attention on other broadcasts to the pumped in crowd noise. I’ll have to next week.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
About the only thing that didn't work for KC in the first half was Butker.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Chiefs end the Raven's 14 game regular season win streak. Mahomes is the best QB in the league right now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Eugenie Bouchard wins her match in the French Open today. She is off to the third round. I didn't catch the entire match, but the little I did see, she looked very good.

She lost the first set in a tie break. Then she won the next two sets to win the match.

On the men's side, disappointment for Auger-Aliassime as he lost in the first round. Pospisil lost in his first round match, too.

Shapovalov, however, is in the second round.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
For some odd reason, I'm watching baseball and kinda enjoying it. I think it's the RDS crew.

Will switch over maybe.
Had no idea it was on RDS. I just switched. The commentary was f***ing terrible. It was like listening to a Cardinals podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad