Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
tenor.gif

Bring on the Dodgers!

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal

Still a very promising game for the Pats even though they lost. Their defense is still top notch and limited the Chiefs offense to 19 points. The Chiefs has 6 (!) points with 1 minute left in the 3rd quarter.

The scoreline does not do the Pats justice and a few critical mistakes cost them the game:

- Hoyer getting sacked in the redzone to end the second half when the team had no timeouts. Could and should have been tied at half time.
- Hoyer fumbling the ball in the redzone after an 8 minute drive.
- Edelman dropping the ball into the KC player for a given pick six.

See a trend here?

It was always going to be an uphill battle even with Cam as the starter. But losing your starter on a Saturday after the practice week? Yea, I am just happy this was not a blowout. Belichick is still the GOAT.

Next week they play a bad Broncos team at home. Even without Cam, they should go in to their bye week with a 3-2 record and then hopefully he gets back. They also still have to play the Jets twice, so that's good. :p

I saw a crazy stat last night that the Patrick Mahomes Chiefs' offense has not scored a TD in the first half in only three games...all of them against the Patriots.

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Okay, take 2.

Let's go Padres!
Some pretty good baseball being played, and the digital information displayed on every pitch would make a 60's fan faint from overload. :laugh:

I'd like to see The Rays wipe the Yankees off the table. They are our future partners aren't they?

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Lots of teams could go out tonight. Marlins just died, A's in trouble down 7-4 in th 5th, Yanks and Padres down in games, 1-2 and 0-2 respectively.

Brady and the Bucs(3-1) in Chicago(3-1) on TNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad