Heirendaar
EiZBukyWoAAADC-.jpg

bryson-social.jpg

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Boy are the Niners banged up.

Thomas and Bosa are done for the season (Thomas is for sure and we'll see about Bosa).

Then you're missing Kittle, Mostert, Ford and Jimmy G.

In the brutal NFC West that's not good.

:|

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Felix Auger-Aliassime advances to the second round of the Hamburg European Open in Germany. He won his first round match against Italian Lorenzo Sonego in two straight sets.

He will face the winner of Alexander Bublik and Albert Vamos Vinolas, who are playing right now.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Atlanta Falcons. Extremely improbable stupidity? Or intentionally throwing the game?

Sequence starts at 13:35
Hard to believe career special teamers forget the rules of an onside kick.

Maybe they are tanking.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Atlanta Falcons. Extremely improbable stupidity? Or intentionally throwing the game?

Sequence starts at 13:35
Hard to believe career special teamers forget the rules of an onside kick.

Maybe they are tanking.

Did not see the game, but perhaps the Falcons wanted to improve on their SB LI performance. :sarcasm:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
With so many great match-ups today, my NFL viewing schedule will be this I think:

1:00PM - LAR@BUF (SF@NYG on a laptop)
4:25PM - DAL@SEA
SNF

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
With so many great match-ups today, my NFL viewing schedule will be this I think:

1:00PM - LAR@BUF (SF@NYG on a laptop)
4:25PM - DAL@SEA
SNF
I'm pretty hyped for tonight, not gonna lie :thumbu: A Chicago lost and a Packers win would create some wiggle room in the North for my team, with Minny and Detroit stumbling out of the gate a bit early .

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Impressive first 2 quarters by BUF. They are leading 21-3 at half dominating LAR. 3 TDs by Allen so far, no picks.

The other game I've been following (SF@NYG) has been pure caca in terms of entertainment.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Impressive first 2 quarters by BUF. They are leading 21-3 at half dominating LAR. 3 TDs by Allen so far, no picks.

The other game I've been following (SF@NYG) has been pure caca in terms of entertainment.

Allen is the 2nd best QB out of that 2018 draft class and is shaping up to be quite the better pick than Mayfield or Darnold. Although I think Darnold will do better when Gase is gone.

SF is missing it’s QB, top 2 rb’s, top wr, and 2 of its top defensive players. I can see why that game isn’t very good, especially with the Giants missing Barkley. I haven’t watched much of that game though. I’ve typically got 4 going (with DAZN) and that really hasn’t made the cut.

Reactions: GoodKiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->