OT: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Okay, does anyone know who this Italian mobster guy is that's been behind the benches @ Canucks games for like my entire life?

cut.jpg

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Really hoping that we see a Nets-Sixers series in the playoffs.

There would be so much hate on both ends.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Hey guys,

I'm planning an extended stay in Vancouver to sample the coastal sights and do some of the wilderness type stuff available in the area as well.

-wish to stay for 1-2 years, rent a townhouse or 2-bd condo
-I will be working remotely from home office(don't need to commute)
-I already pay super high rent in Toronto so expense isn't really a factor

I plan to visit this summer to take a look around...but what are some good areas in the city to live? can you guys recommend??

thanks

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Hey guys,

I'm planning an extended stay in Vancouver to sample the coastal sights and do some of the wilderness type stuff available in the area as well.

I plan to visit this summer to take a look around...but what are some good areas in the city to live? can you guys recommend??

thanks

Depends whats important to you.

Orr4Norris

Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys,

thanks

You should check out the North Shore. It’s in the mountains but close to downtown. Another great area is Squamish but it’s a longer drive to the city.

Reactions: Morbo

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
You should check out the North Shore. It’s in the mountains but close to downtown. Another great area is Squamish but it’s a longer drive to the city.

it sounds like the west end is what you want, if you value being walking distance to city amenities at the same time as being walking distance to the water, beach, and stanley park, plus a relatively short drive to the mountains

ya, x2, if money is not a factor, around Denman st / W. Georgia st area.

ok. thanks for the tips folks. appreciated.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
That halftime show would have been big 15 years ago, but its like a senior circuit lol

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
What the hell happened to Will Ferrell? He looks like he’s 70 years old.
I was about to say. It's a bit mean to rag on people's appearance, especially when they're simply aging, but man -- he looks like Billy Crystal in The Princess Bride.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I'm not 100% doing it but the payoff has to be right for me to do it. Probably 3x is enough for me to pull the trigger.

They had one of the luckiest seasons health-wise I've ever seen.

They have a qb 80% of the nfl wishes it had and now ufa guys looking for a ring look there when they didn't Bengals window just opened be a team to watch for 3 to 5 yrs then cap hell hits like every team LA ? Do you think that lineup is back next yr and does nfl lick their asses again lol

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I guess my other take stemming from this Superbowl is that I think pretty much all of the halftime shows suck and that concerts as a whole are kinda trash.

Dua Lipa was a slam dunk pick this year. I have no interest in watching a bunch of washed 50 year olds.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I have an economics degree and I remember a time when I was talking to a girl who was an engineering major and she pretty much just made fun of me because I was just getting a social science degree. She did the old “there’s an economist, an engineer, and a physicist lost in the desert and they find a can of corn” joke on me.

Not surprisingly, she wasn’t interested in dating me.
Assume that the female engineer can use her nails to pry open the can of corn. :popcorn:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
This is not a thread for COVID, Pandemic, Vaccination discussion - there is a dedicated forum for that. There is also no forum where discussion of Politics is allowed. Please bear that in mind when posting here.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Great game. Well deserved victory by Team Canada. Dominated the tournament.

Anyone wish there were better slow motion captures?

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Great game. Well deserved victory by Team Canada. Dominated the tournament.

Anyone wish there were better slow motion captures?
Still a team that got blown out 3 times by Junior A teams. Wouldn't Junior A be more exciting to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad