Captain Mittens*

Mitchnesses got a horse mask!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Mittens*

in on juan big azz burrito
o.jpg

for ron

Holy ****

How much of that can you actually eat in one sitting Squirties? like 20%?

Captain Mittens*

I respectfully disagree. He falls in the pantheon of great rock/metal guitarists in terms of riffs but he is not a top 20 guitarist in my mind. I have never been impressed by his soloing.

Vai, Satriani, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Yngwie, Eddie Van Halen, George Lynch, Michael Schenker, Jake E Lee, Randy Rhoads, etc are all superior in my mind.

What are your thoughts on Vernon Reid? I have always thought that he was criminally underrated

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
What are your thoughts on Vernon Reid? I have always thought that he was criminally underrated

I saw Living Color back in the day when they came to my college. Awesome band. Vernon Reid is a great guitarist but not someone I would see just to play by themselves. Those other guys I mentioned I would and have seen. Numerous times in fact. Other than Rhoads. :(

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Hmm, I swear, since I introduced Caracol in a previous edition of Off Topic, I observed certain other people have internalized this specific Caracol song.

For shame if that were true. :help::rant::shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:rant:
:help::help::help::help:

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Q: Why are Americans so obese these days?

A: see photo.

o.jpg

Jeebus, that is ****ing huge. :laugh:

Honestly, I think I would puke watching someone trying to eat all that. It's sad that there are people who encourage someone to eat all that, when in actuality, it should be frowned upon.

Captain Mittens*

Honestly, I think I would puke watching someone trying to eat all that. It's sad that there are people who encourage someone to eat all that, when in actuality, it should be frowned upon.

While I agree, I am thinking about doing one of those food challenges with a group of friends.

http://www.bigmamaspizza.com/

start watching at 2:00

http://www.foodchallenges.com/challenges/big-mamas-and-papas-54x54-grand-sicilian-pizza-challenge/

Description
– A 54″x 54″ square pizza served with one topping of your choice.

– The entire pizza weighs 50 pounds and may be split into 1/4’s.

– Seven people get 2 full hours to eat the entire pizza + toppings.

Prizes
– Free Meal

– $1000 cash

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014

what's wrong with eating all that? no one's timing you. you can take it home :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad