OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
f***ing moron.

Inform Canucks Sport and Entertainment they need a new anthem singer.
Judging by his age, and noticeable lack of fitness...He would be prone to coming down hard with the virus..and even if he recovered, his lung capacity would never be the same

A real kick in the balls to all the health care workers on the frontline.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Career suicide right there. What an idiot, on multiple levels.

I heard things about the guy dating back to 2007. Chalked it up to libertarian beliefs he's been peforming at some events that no reasonable person would be at since 2014...This is the final straw.

Never want to see him on my TV.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I heard things about the guy dating back to 2007. Chalked it up to libertarian beliefs he's been peforming at some events that no reasonable person would be at since 2014...This is the final straw.

Never want to see him on my TV.

Correct. This isn't new.

He's held similar beliefs and associated himself with multiple groups over the years and that's why CSE has distanced themselves from him for years. I think he only performed at the Sedin retirement week stuff.

Old news that he has these beliefs for sure.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
While I’d like to believe Mark is just making money off idiots. He is well known and should be well off enough that this wouldn’t cross his mind. Too bad all signs point to him being an idiot here. Thanks for the memories Mark, it’s too bad this is what you’ll be remembered for now

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Isn't Koodo Telus' puppet network? Makes sense they're both down.

I'm with Virgin (bell) and no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad