OT: The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Nothing Better To Do Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I just tried watching the end of the Raptors game. Got bored and changed it. So many dumb timeouts

It can be tough to watch if you are not used to it.
However...
That was a very good game...
And it is probably going to go 7.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Hold on.
Drama.
Should be good.

Wow.
That was exciting.

tumblr_mpy5zuzFip1szim6vo1_400.jpg

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Hold on.
Drama.
Should be good.

Wow.
That was exciting.

I lol'd

My god you have to give the Nets credit their 3 point shooting in the 4th was insane but the Raptors really just collapsed.

Everything was falling for Joe Johnson. It got pretty ridiculous. Glad that's over.

EDIT: The city is buzzing, the fans have been incredible, I'm running out of superlatives.

giphy.gif

Patchey*

I still think that if the Mavs beat the Spurs they go to the finals

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
How can anyone watch Basketball and think its exciting. The first 90% of the game is just scoring points over and over and over.

Doesn't seem very fun to watch at all.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
How can anyone watch Basketball and think its exciting. The first 90% of the game is just scoring points over and over and over.

It is not that bad of a game.
Incredible individual performances are very noticeable...
And that makes the game very exciting.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Congrats RC.
Get your eyes checked.
You do not want to be blind when you are in journalism.
Thanks nameless, the smoke hasn't appeared since that night, but I'm still going to get it checked out as soon as possible.
Atta boy! :handclap:

Hopefully a paid internship.
Thanks guys! And I'm not sure, I didn't want to discuss money yet because the experience alone is worth a tonne for me. It's not sounding like it's paid, but I can find some work to do on the side.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto

You can say that sort of thing about any sport. In hockey all you do is dump and chase, dump and chase, dump and chase, how can anyone watch hockey and think it's exciting ;)

In tennis, all you do is hit a ball back and forth, back and forth back and forth...how can anyone watch tennis and think it's exciting..

How about giving the sport of basketball a chance before you rip it apart.

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
I lol'd

My god you have to give the Nets credit their 3 point shooting in the 4th was insane but the Raptors really just collapsed.

Everything was falling for Joe Johnson. It got pretty ridiculous. Glad that's over.

EDIT: The city is buzzing, the fans have been incredible, I'm running out of superlatives.

giphy.gif

feels good man :D

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
You can say that sort of thing about any sport. In hockey all you do is dump and chase, dump and chase, dump and chase, how can anyone watch hockey and think it's exciting ;)

In tennis, all you do is hit a ball back and forth, back and forth back and forth...how can anyone watch tennis and think it's exciting..

How about giving the sport of basketball a chance before you rip it apart.

College hoops > NBA
NCAA Final Four Tournament > NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad