The Oilers when McDavid's not on the ice

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
McDavid's +/- at even strength (minus empty net situations) is +10.

He keeps on dominating the goal differential in a team that gets dominated in goal differential when he's not on ice. Edmonton has outright been the best team in the league for the last three seasons when McDavid is on the ice, and one of the worst when he's not.

Just curious where you are getting this stat from as its hard to find anywhere. I'm keeping tally and Drai would also be +9 without empty net GA by my count. Would like to verify.

talitintti

Oct 13, 2018
Just curious where you are getting this stat from as its hard to find anywhere. I'm keeping tally and Drai would also be +9 without empty net GA by my count. Would like to verify.
corsica.hockey

Their even strength stats don't include empty net situations.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
corsica.hockey

Their even strength stats don't include empty net situations.

The NHl stats, taken directly from site, used to include empty net goals. Has this changed? Looking at game by game stats the NHL is including the empty net goals from what I', seeing. For instance last game the topline was on for 4GA (one an empty net) and one EVGF for a -3 tally. Empty net GA being included.

Corsica hockey never works for me on any browser. Anything I click on says 'bad gateway" Does one have to register or something to use the site.?

I miss behind the net which anybody could use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad