NCAA: The Offseason is here

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Harbaugh attended class with a recruit today. NCAA is about to make a new rulebook called the "Harbaugh Book" at this rate.

CZHzuitW0AE17wk.jpg

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Pete Carroll went to my high school for a lunch/to sit in class with my friend when I was in 10th or 11th grade and spent a lot of time shaking the hands of students. Yes, it's allowed and has been for well over a decade (maybe forever). It's possibly the best form of recruiting because it puts peer pressure on the player. He landed the recruit.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Pete Carroll went to my high school for a lunch/to sit in class with my friend when I was in 10th or 11th grade and spent a lot of time shaking the hands of students. Yes, it's allowed and has been for well over a decade (maybe forever). It's possibly the best form of recruiting because it puts peer pressure on the player. He landed the recruit.

Coming to the school is fine but I mean things like the sleepovers seem well uh....a bit much?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The tree climbing was the little sister of a recruits challenging Harbaugh so it was all in good fun, myself find this way to funny.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/01/erik_swenson_decommits_from_mi.html

Erik Swenson was the longest-tenured commitment in Michigan's 2016 recruiting class.

In a text message to MLive, the four-star offensive tackle said Michigan recently pulled its scholarship offer and canceled his previously scheduled official visit. He said the program did not provide a reason for doing so. He declined to speak further on the matter at this time.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/01/erik_swenson_decommits_from_mi.html

Erik Swenson was the longest-tenured commitment in Michigan's 2016 recruiting class.

In a text message to MLive, the four-star offensive tackle said Michigan recently pulled its scholarship offer and canceled his previously scheduled official visit. He said the program did not provide a reason for doing so. He declined to speak further on the matter at this time.
Will be interesting to see why as more information comes.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Slept over at Conner Murphy's house as well. Then climbed a tree at another recruit's house, and now he's at De La Salle attending class. Someone call Child Protective Services

I hope the chili didn't give him gas. Being Arizona, it was probably fairly spicy. Would make for an awkward Netflix date :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad